Lawsuit filed! - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawsuit filed!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According the the press conference, they will be able to take a deposition from Tony. I am sure they have specific incidents with his involvement to ask. If Tony lies, it’s a felony for perjury. They will be able to ask what was he arrested for in 1992 and 1995
    Depositions ain’t sh!t Matlock. He merely has to answer the question, with an I don’t recall response. No felony, no perjury and dismissal of the case. Lots of luck with that hair brained scheme. The guy who dreamed this up wants to be Sheriff? This Clark guy is a real winner.

Unregistered

Have u ever been deposed?

Depositions ain’t sh!t Matlock. He merely has to answer the question, with an I don’t recall response. No felony, no perjury and dismissal of the case. Lots of luck with that hair brained scheme. The guy who dreamed this up wants to be Sheriff? This Clark guy is a real winner.
    OK so Tony says he does not recall the incident so then Clark's lawyer slides over the documents that he perjured himself on and lied on his application and asks does this refresh your recollection

Unregistered
    You guys don’t get it do you? Once the lawsuit gets going the damage control the Governor has been playing will no longer matter. All of Tony’s dirt will be in that lawsuit, and the Governor will no longer be able to keep it quiet. His little secret of a muffed up appointment will be out on full display for all to see. He screwed the pooch and the lid will be off the trash can. I wonder if he’ll start crying he’s not my sheriff again??????

Unregistered
    You guys don’t get it do you? Once the lawsuit gets going the damage control the Governor has been playing will no longer matter. All of Tony’s dirt will be in that lawsuit, and the Governor will no longer be able to keep it quiet. His little secret of a muffed up appointment will be out on full display for all to see. He screwed the pooch and the lid will be off the trash can. I wonder if he’ll start crying he’s not my sheriff again??????
    Sorry Clark the media isn’t interested. You got your 60 seconds of news coverage. Tomorrow lit will be forgotten and next week so will you.

Unregistered
    OK so Tony says he does not recall the incident so then Clark's lawyer slides over the documents that he perjured himself on and lied on his application and asks does this refresh your recollection
    Tony is going down finally

Unregistered
    Sorry Clark the media isn’t interested. You got your 60 seconds of news coverage. Tomorrow lit will be forgotten and next week so will you.
    The lawsuit will carry on past the election. So the media will have no choice but to pick up the story if Tony wins. If the duly elected sheriff is being sued for election fraud that’s a very big story.

Unregistered
    The lawsuit will carry on past the election. So the media will have no choice but to pick up the story if Tony wins. If the duly elected sheriff is being sued for election fraud that’s a very big story.
    It will be dismissed in 20 days. Clark knows it, just trying to get his name out there.

Unregistered
    He will be removed before this takes traction but Tony deserves everything coming to him

Unregistered

Suit

It will be dismissed in 20 days. Clark knows it, just trying to get his name out there.
    The petition also calls for depos of leo's that handled the case in Pa. And FDLE investigation docs . So it will come out that Tony is a convicted felon. Also that the supervisor of elections did not request proof that Tony was acquitted during qualifying process. Tony will be toast.

Unregistered
    Shows how much you know. Also, Tony has already spoken of several incidents, not only that he was involved in but ones that he witnessed. Now all of a sudden he's not going to recall?

He knows what he did, he doesn't care that we know what he did, he would do it again because he can, and nobody is going to tell him any different, least of all some attorney in their faggity gray suit. (In my best Jack Nicholson impression) He drinks his coffee 300 yards from D54 and nobody is going to tell him what he can or can't do!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast