Officer gets arrested - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem is some ppl got through the cracks years ago and realized they can make a good living doing nothing so they tell one friend who tells another and before you know it we have 60% of the department that couldn’t get hired at The post office getting hired here. Not that hard to understand.
    You’re absolutely correct but the is somewhere for everyone. Take the PBA for instance, they take the most incompetent, lazy, scamming hand-ups around.

Unregistered
    Stank ass bababooeys!

Unregistered
    I think it’s a witch hunt because of their color. Just sayin.
    Hahahahaha you a stupid POS

Unregistered
    Who got arrested at Intracoastal ?
    Joe Momma got arrested.

Unregistered
    Does every race benefit from affirmative action or just certain minorites? The vast majority of minorites in Miami-Dade are now the majority of the population in Miami-Dade. So, whites are now the minority of the population in M-D. In order for affirmative action to work certain standards are lowered. This is a known fact. Not everyone, not of the white race, who is hired is due to affirmative action. Many earned it and deserve it. Yet there is still a substantial group who was/is hired as a result of lowered standards of affirmative action. Personally, I'm perfectly ok with working with or for those, not my race, who earned it and deserve it. But, being forced to work with individuals who were pushed through the system, irregardless of qualifications and abilities, has been difficult. Sometimes the individuals hired are qualified and able - but then pushed forward before they develop the experience to properly perform the positions that they are prematurely placed into. Yes, this does happen from time to time with whites (usually due to politics, not race) and I dislike working with/for those individuals also. Lowered standards for anything (product or organization) does not result in a better product.
    If you think whites getting pushed ahead prematurely is only about politics and not race, you need to look again.

Unregistered
    If you think whites getting pushed ahead prematurely is only about politics and not race, you need to look again.
    I don’t think I really understand the argument. You guys are getting into the weeds with this discussion. The race or ethnicity of a person can cause other people like them to make political decisions that benefit the group. It’s not race or politics, it’s race and politics. And race politics have benefited whitey all day for hundreds of years until just recently. Now that industries provide more opportunities for women and non-whites, white folks are crying that it’s reverse racism. You can’t blame them. For four hundred years they were the only game in town.
    And now Karens and Chads everywhere have to turn on the TV or the radio and see all those awful black faces in their movies, on their news shows, and even at work as their bosses. And their children are having beautiful little light-skinned brown babies with their new black or Hispanic husbands / wives. They’re afraid it’s the end of their lily-white “race” identity. And it can’t happen soon enough. Good riddance.

Unregistered

Apple doesn’t fall from the tree

Good, two less clowns we (and the public) have to deal with. I hope th SAO makes an example of them. I feel sorry for pops, he is probably a good cop who worked hard his whole life. The chief doesn't deserve this humiliation.
    Nope, ready new times article on pops google Raleigh flowers and Hialeah housing...

Unregistered

Daddy made some phone calls

The problem is some ppl got through the cracks years ago and realized they can make a good living doing nothing so they tell one friend who tells another and before you know it we have 60% of the department that couldn’t get hired at The post office getting hired here. Not that hard to understand.
    He was working IT in Hialeah PD and he was a crook while working there, Daddy got him in to MDPD, not his ability, education or skills.

Unregistered

One of our “whites” was arrested recently so don’t think there’s any racism here.

Unregistered
    I don’t think I really understand the argument. You guys are getting into the weeds with this discussion. The race or ethnicity of a person can cause other people like them to make political decisions that benefit the group. It’s not race or politics, it’s race and politics. And race politics have benefited whitey all day for hundreds of years until just recently. Now that industries provide more opportunities for women and non-whites, white folks are crying that it’s reverse racism. You can’t blame them. For four hundred years they were the only game in town.
    And now Karens and Chads everywhere have to turn on the TV or the radio and see all those awful black faces in their movies, on their news shows, and even at work as their bosses. And their children are having beautiful little light-skinned brown babies with their new black or Hispanic husbands / wives. They’re afraid it’s the end of their lily-white “race” identity. And it can’t happen soon enough. Good riddance.
    If you are black you should be ashamed in knowing the only reason you are being pushed ahead to the front of the line is strictly because if your skin color. Women of all races are more competent than black males. Fact

You should be thankful for all the diversity initiatives especially in government jobs and just move ahead quietly. Don’t start going to test scores and qualifications you will surely be DQ’d.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast