Edison mall lcso - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And now there opening an outreach center on first street downtown and if you watched the news story today about people dedicating downtown the sheriff is taking lead.
    Why? Because our bike units useless. Let’s see one guy paid to be on days and never around. The two delta guys somehow get overtime every day for “day bikes” yet hide in the office or in their cars all day. They should disband the unit and make it an overtime serial department wide and maybe that way people will actually work when they are down there.

Unregistered
    You think the bike units stats are bad you should check out what 20 SROs produce. Like legalized theft 💰

Unregistered
    You think the bike units stats are bad you should check out what 20 SROs produce. Like legalized theft 💰
    When you have lean, mean and strong SRO’s like Sanchez and Winters They tend to intimate the trouble makers at the schools. That’s why there stats are so low. If you was a kid at Dunbar High and took a look at Sanchez’s incredible body, would you be a trouble maker?

Unregistered
    I hope the SROs never have stats. There only mission to sit in the school and react to an active shooter. Not to write parking tickets or arrest kids for vaping.

Unregistered
    Carmine has the money and political backing to be sheriff for many terms. LCSO will eventually take the FMPD over.

Unregistered
    Why? Because our bike units useless. Let’s see one guy paid to be on days and never around. The two delta guys somehow get overtime every day for “day bikes” yet hide in the office or in their cars all day. They should disband the unit and make it an overtime serial department wide and maybe that way people will actually work when they are down there.
    How do I sign up for day bikes? Appears easy , sit at Starbucks sit in the office go eat sit around at elsewhere.

Is it possible for me to just come in early everyday before my shift and say I’m doing “day patrol”

Unregistered
    How do I sign up for day bikes? Appears easy , sit at Starbucks sit in the office go eat sit around at elsewhere.

Is it possible for me to just come in early everyday before my shift and say I’m doing “day patrol”
    Sure why not. Cause you're not doing night patrol. Relax your thin blue line mindset will never pay off. You have people like Mac, and some of Medico's boys who will stab you in the back the 1st opportunity they get.

Unregistered
    When you have lean, mean and strong SRO’s like Sanchez and Winters They tend to intimate the trouble makers at the schools. That’s why there stats are so low. If you was a kid at Dunbar High and took a look at Sanchez’s incredible body, would you be a trouble maker?
    THERE OR THEIR????? INTIMIDATE OR INTIMATE(SOMETHING YOU DONT GET WITH YOUR PARTNER- ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE).
    Oh how the standards have been lowered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12