Wayne Clark
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wayne Clark

Unregistered

Wayne Clark

Ok Wayne. Today’s letter you sent to the Governor just sealed your fate. You were just used snd have no idea about it. Nice knowing you !!!!

Unregistered
    What letter ????

Unregistered
    What are you talking about?

Unregistered
    He sent a letter to the governor and attorney general basically saying tony is dangerous, and due to concerns for the safety of BSO employees and citizens, he needs to be removed

Unregistered
    So what's wrong with that? It happens to be true and now the governor is officially on notice. Not that he cares.... Token will not make it 4 years

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what's wrong with that? It happens to be true and now the governor is officially on notice. Not that he cares.... Token will not make it 4 years
    I agree , he is only saying what we all know already

Unregistered
    True, the governor can't hide anymore. The media needs to follow up now and hold him and FDLE accountable

Unregistered
    H. Wayne Clark
    on behalf of Concerned Broward Sheriff’s Office Employees
    and Citizens of Broward County
    October 28, 2020
    To: Governor Ron DeSantis, State of Florida
    Dear Sir;
    Cc: Attorney General Ashley Moody, State of Florida
    Commissioner Richard L. Swearingen, Florida Department of Law Enforcement
    Inspector General John W. Scott, Broward County Inspector General
    Major Andrew Dunbar, Human Resource Director, Broward Sheriff’s Office
    Recent information regarding Broward Sheriff Gregory Tony has prompted us to refer the
    following concerns and referrals made to us by Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO) employees and
    local citizens. We are concerned about Mr. Tony’s mental well-being after witnessing and
    receiving reports of unstable behavior. His recent admission of witnessing two additional,
    undisclosed murders, compounded with reports from BSO employees and public observations
    of Tony’s irrational behavior, can no longer go unaddressed. As such, we are referring these
    allegations to authorities for immediate review and possible employee assistance intervention.
    We have received dozens of reports of Tony involved in inappropriate on-duty behavior and
    workplace violence to include screaming profanities and deputies, even during a funeral
    procession of a fallen fellow employee. Other allegations include punching walls, temper
    tantrums and threats to employees to include “flipping tables.” These BSO employees have
    expressed fear of retaliation if exposed disclosing this to authorities. If true, and as Tony is
    currently a sworn law enforcement officer who carries a firearm and operates a government
    vehicle, these continued actions over the past 18 months constitute a pattern of behavior
    worthy of referral for anger management and workplace violence evaluations by professional
    medical and human resource personnel.
    In his own recent admission, Tony has stated he has endured multiple psychological traumas,
    which may/may not be contributory to his state of mental well-being.
    On October 27, 2020, Tony participated in a virtual forum hosted by Kelly Uustal attorney,
    Joshiah Graham, and Broward State’s Attorney Office Candidate Harold Pryor. During the
    forum, Tony admits that he “was twelve years old when he witnessed two people gunned down
    in front of me” and “surviving a home invasion shooting an armed man at fourteen years of
    age.” Tony publicly admits involvement in the shooting in 1993. He is also admitted new

information that “when I was 16 years of age when a good friend of mine, a student athlete,
    being shot within a few feet away from me, losing his life.” In two prior radio interviews, Tony
    has relayed similar information. An anonymous recent post in a law enforcement forum, albeit
    awaiting confirmation, has also documented additional concerns. (Attachment A)
    We have confirmed with the District of Pennsylvania State Attorney’s Office and Philadelphia
    Police that they possess the records relating to these matters.
    Also, it appears that these incidents have not been originally disclosed to background
    investigators. Again, casting doubt on the transparency of Tony’s state of mind and mental
    welfare.
    Standard human resource protocols for law enforcement officers displaying erratic behavior,
    exposure following traumatic events, allegations of workplace violence and possible threats to
    the community would typically result in immediate assignment to administrative duties and
    temporary relief of their firearm and vehicle pending administrative review.
    Speaking on behalf of those employees who feel they have no mechanism to report their
    concerns about the Sheriff, we are hoping action will be taken. In the interest of the safety of
    BSO employees and those Broward County citizens interacting with Tony, many times over
    confrontational and heated issues, we are requesting that these complaints and Tony’s possible
    mental health concerns be immediately addressed by human resource and professional medical
    personnel.
    If we can be of additional assistance of information or direct you to those individuals wishing to
    provide information in confidence, please contact me directly at (786) 265-8968.

Unregistered

Nice letter but

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    H. Wayne Clark
    on behalf of Concerned Broward Sheriff’s Office Employees
    and Citizens of Broward County
    October 28, 2020
    To: Governor Ron DeSantis, State of Florida
    Dear Sir;
    Cc: Attorney General Ashley Moody, State of Florida
    Commissioner Richard L. Swearingen, Florida Department of Law Enforcement
    Inspector General John W. Scott, Broward County Inspector General
    Major Andrew Dunbar, Human Resource Director, Broward Sheriff’s Office
    Recent information regarding Broward Sheriff Gregory Tony has prompted us to refer the
    following concerns and referrals made to us by Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO) employees and
    local citizens. We are concerned about Mr. Tony’s mental well-being after witnessing and
    receiving reports of unstable behavior. His recent admission of witnessing two additional,
    undisclosed murders, compounded with reports from BSO employees and public observations
    of Tony’s irrational behavior, can no longer go unaddressed. As such, we are referring these
    allegations to authorities for immediate review and possible employee assistance intervention.
    We have received dozens of reports of Tony involved in inappropriate on-duty behavior and
    workplace violence to include screaming profanities and deputies, even during a funeral
    procession of a fallen fellow employee. Other allegations include punching walls, temper
    tantrums and threats to employees to include “flipping tables.” These BSO employees have
    expressed fear of retaliation if exposed disclosing this to authorities. If true, and as Tony is
    currently a sworn law enforcement officer who carries a firearm and operates a government
    vehicle, these continued actions over the past 18 months constitute a pattern of behavior
    worthy of referral for anger management and workplace violence evaluations by professional
    medical and human resource personnel.
    In his own recent admission, Tony has stated he has endured multiple psychological traumas,
    which may/may not be contributory to his state of mental well-being.
    On October 27, 2020, Tony participated in a virtual forum hosted by Kelly Uustal attorney,
    Joshiah Graham, and Broward State’s Attorney Office Candidate Harold Pryor. During the
    forum, Tony admits that he “was twelve years old when he witnessed two people gunned down
    in front of me” and “surviving a home invasion shooting an armed man at fourteen years of
    age.” Tony publicly admits involvement in the shooting in 1993. He is also admitted new

information that “when I was 16 years of age when a good friend of mine, a student athlete,
    being shot within a few feet away from me, losing his life.” In two prior radio interviews, Tony
    has relayed similar information. An anonymous recent post in a law enforcement forum, albeit
    awaiting confirmation, has also documented additional concerns. (Attachment A)
    We have confirmed with the District of Pennsylvania State Attorney’s Office and Philadelphia
    Police that they possess the records relating to these matters.
    Also, it appears that these incidents have not been originally disclosed to background
    investigators. Again, casting doubt on the transparency of Tony’s state of mind and mental
    welfare.
    Standard human resource protocols for law enforcement officers displaying erratic behavior,
    exposure following traumatic events, allegations of workplace violence and possible threats to
    the community would typically result in immediate assignment to administrative duties and
    temporary relief of their firearm and vehicle pending administrative review.
    Speaking on behalf of those employees who feel they have no mechanism to report their
    concerns about the Sheriff, we are hoping action will be taken. In the interest of the safety of
    BSO employees and those Broward County citizens interacting with Tony, many times over
    confrontational and heated issues, we are requesting that these complaints and Tony’s possible
    mental health concerns be immediately addressed by human resource and professional medical
    personnel.
    If we can be of additional assistance of information or direct you to those individuals wishing to
    provide information in confidence, please contact me directly at (786) 265-8968.
    Look I’m no fan of Tony or his politics, but Wayne, who I recently voted for by the way, is showing his lack of experience in being around police departments. Tony has the persona of a Sgt. for better or worse.

I’m sorry but Sgt’s cuss at their deputies quite frequently. Cops cuss and shout at each other quite frequently. We’ve even had Sgt’s and deputies punching each other and physically fighting with each other. So cussing, punching walls, and flipping tables isn’t a big deal. We’ve had worse, much much worse, believe it or not. Including a Lt. Who pointed a Rifle at a deputy joking around, he was later promoted, and a Sgt. Who pulled his sidearm in a roll call and put it in a table pointed in the direction of the deputies. He was later promoted to Lt. It’s a stressful job and crazy goes with the territory.

I think there’s plenty to write a letter to the Governor about, but this isn’t it. The Governor doesn’t need to be put in notice. He’s already on notice. He made a bad selection and he knows it more than anyone. The fact he is hiding from his mistake is more than concerning. The Governor is responsible and is holding the bag on this one.

Unregistered
    Wow what a pathetic attempt Wayne, the Governor will wipe his ass with your letter. But you can go back to being an unemployed loser again in a week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast