Insurance - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Insurance

Unregistered
    Will the Health Care Trust cover my penile reduction surgery?

Unregistered
    It should cover it since it is a little procedure

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will the Health Care Trust cover my penile reduction surgery?
    Microscopic surgery is expensive.

Unregistered
    Actually look for yourself, the city plan went down in price. By the end of the year we will pay around $440 more.
    Wtf mine went up I'm at 1700 a month now. Going to look for third job. City plan killer in your golden years

Unregistered
    Not sure what that dude talking about. My brother works in sanitation his family insurance went WAY up from last year. Just under 500 a month for him not including anything else dental vision all the other stuff that just the basic family medical.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry about the Health Trust anymore. You can thank all the liberal idiots that are delivering Biden Care to all of us.

Unregistered
    No one factored in Biden actually winning when it came to the Health Trust. Why would they. I never thought that we would be in this mess either. If these last four states go to him, the Health Care Trust will be in the dust.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    no one factored in biden actually winning when it came to the health trust. Why would they. I never thought that we would be in this mess either. If these last four states go to him, the health care trust will be in the dust.
    trust is dust

trust is dust

trust is dust

trust is dust

trust is dust

trust is dust

Unregistered
    Hey PBA. What now? What is our next move in reference to our health care? Biden Care

Unregistered
    Hey PBA. What now? What is our next move in reference to our health care? Biden Care
    You're correct. We should have just stayed with the city plan and continued subsidizing civilian healthcare and paying for sexual transitions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast