Insurance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Insurance

Unregistered

Insurance

I thought we were suppose to save all this money with our new trust plan? It's more expensive then the city plan we would had if we stayed. Over $400 by the end of the year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought we were suppose to save all this money with our new trust plan? It's more expensive then the city plan we would had if we stayed. Over $400 by the end of the year.
    The trust takes time to build to reduce cost but you may want to check the math. City heath insurance went up 7.5% this year for all city employees. Yours remained the same, so you technically already saved 7.5% by switching to the trust.

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered
    The Trust sounds like a Jack and the beanstalk story. It looks like we were sold some magic beans. I saved a whopping 7.5%. I think I will go to Dunkin Donuts and get a coffee and a bagel with my new found fortune. I hope my 7.5 % covers it.

Unregistered

Let it go

My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?
    You keep posting the same Biden ad. No dept name, no trust name. Just your made up story with zero way for anyone to validate your claim.

Unregistered
    The Trust sounds like a Jack and the beanstalk story. It looks like we were sold some magic beans. I saved a whopping 7.5%. I think I will go to Dunkin Donuts and get a coffee and a bagel with my new found fortune. I hope my 7.5 % covers it.
    Then don’t do you can still go on the city plan have it. Stop whining with made up BS nobody gives a crap The numbers are out and it is cheaper and the coverage is better so go away Abe.

Unregistered
    You keep posting the same Biden ad. No dept name, no trust name. Just your made up story with zero way for anyone to validate your claim.
    Okay....

But....

My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this your mother sucks pu$$y happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered
    Actually look for yourself, the city plan went down in price. By the end of the year we will pay around $440 more.

Unregistered
    The city plan is also spread out over 26 paychecks not 24 like ours. How much savings is there after making 2 additional payments. In stead of anonymously complaining and spreading fake news, call someone in the know.

Unregistered
    Actually look for yourself, the city plan went down in price. By the end of the year we will pay around $440 more.
    No it didn’t dumb a$$. But hey you can go with the city plan you don’t have to go with the trust. So problem solved sign up on city plan and nobody has to listen to your BS. Easy fix.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast