Check your bike - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Check your bike

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess a "cool story" now on response to a post is better than degrading your wife or mom.
    Sure thing bubba.

Unregistered
    I learned that very early in working the job working here. This is a very backstabbing place to work. You can't trust your fellow officers. You might get a decent supervisor that looks out for you and you can trust. You can't trust the Admin. at all here. They want to be the Sgt. and are always trying to find issues with the daily operations. They are always looking for something you did wrong. Everyone is out for a feather in their cap to get over on another officer. There is no police brotherhood here. This place is like going back to high school where there are groups. Some liked and some not liked. I can see why there is such a big turn over here. There is a very poor lack of leadership among the Admin. and how they treat and deal with workers. Un til this is fixed, i think it will continue.
    Best to wear a vest with only the back panel.

Unregistered
    Best to wear a vest with only the back panel.
    I was wondering if a vest stops knife attacks as well as bullets? Do they make a vest with a trauma plate in the back area too?

Unregistered
    Nothing stops those attacks you are talking about. Good luck. We are tired of the bs at usf st.pete. We are one pd!

Unregistered
    Nothing stops those attacks you are talking about. Good luck. We are tired of the bs at usf st.pete. We are one pd!
    Will you people stop already?!?! We’re most definitely two separate departments. Why do you think you have to apply to come over? You people are just ignorant as they come. Jesus, find something useful to post on here, nobody gives a crap about this stuff at our agency. Your agency has ruined our good reads on this page with your super troll BS. YOU HAVE A PBA, BITC* TO THEM ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS! YOU ALSO HAVE YOUR OWN LEO AFFAIRS, USE IT MORONS! How many times do people need to tell you to leave if you’re not happy where you’re at? You must be a young punk that constantly complains about nonsense. Maybe your stuck there because your too stupid to get hired anywhere else. STFU already!

Unregistered
    Will you people stop already?!?! We’re most definitely two separate departments. Why do you think you have to apply to come over? You people are just ignorant as they come. Jesus, find something useful to post on here, nobody gives a crap about this stuff at our agency. Your agency has ruined our good reads on this page with your super troll BS. YOU HAVE A PBA, BITC* TO THEM ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS! YOU ALSO HAVE YOUR OWN LEO AFFAIRS, USE IT MORONS! How many times do people need to tell you to leave if you’re not happy where you’re at? You must be a young punk that constantly complains about nonsense. Maybe your stuck there because your too stupid to get hired anywhere else. STFU already!
    It is only seperate when convenient. That is the TRUTH. Maybe you got hired there because to quote you, " too stupid to get hired anywhere else"
    So you STFU penis breath.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3227353]It is only seperate when convenient. That is the TRUTH. Maybe you got hired there because to quote you, " too stupid to get hired anywhere else"
    So you STFU penis breath.[/QUOTE

You’re a funny little man. Too bad I already have a pension from a real agency!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3227384]
    It is only seperate when convenient. That is the TRUTH. Maybe you got hired there because to quote you, " too stupid to get hired anywhere else"
    So you STFU penis breath.[/QUOTE

You’re a funny little man. Too bad I already have a pension from a real agency!
    Thanks. Well if that is how you validate your life. When you retire and have a real pension with real pesos you live life bro man. You don't need to work. Peace be with you. Why dont you volunteer your time if you are bored. Just couldn't hang up the credentials?
    Give a chance to the young person as you said who is too stupid to get hired anywhere else. There is a great disparity in how USF treats St Petersburg. As a cop you should recognize this and be impartial but realize when prejudice is at play. You know, make it better for all not just a few.
    Again peace unto you. Cheers.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3227420]

Thanks. Well if that is how you validate your life. When you retire and have a real pension with real pesos you live life bro man. You don't need to work. Peace be with you. Why dont you volunteer your time if you are bored. Just couldn't hang up the credentials?
    Give a chance to the young person as you said who is too stupid to get hired anywhere else. There is a great disparity in how USF treats St Petersburg. As a cop you should recognize this and be impartial but realize when prejudice is at play. You know, make it better for all not just a few.
    Again peace unto you. Cheers.
    Find another job retard.

Unregistered
    USF Police Department Tampa:

Please stop responding to these St. Pete Officers. Nothing you say will make them any smarter or any more mature. I assure you, I work amongst them.

We apologize for their ignorance and recognize that we need to hire more mature and intelligent officers. I promise, we are not all as ignorant as the problem children that post on this forum. We are aware of who they are, because how their reports are written and things they say and do daily. They are a very unique few.

Lastly, we know that you are our much larger big brother agency and commend the job that you do. We all realize that we will never have what you have, because regardless of where the paycheck comes from, our jobs are very different. We at St. Pete, are community service officers that function as security and have minimal crime because of our size and location. We understand that you are surrounded by crime ridden areas and operate off campus with a much larger jurisdiction.

Once again, please allow the 99% percent to apologize for the few. Stay safe brothers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast