Check your bike - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Check your bike

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    USF Police Department Tampa:

Please stop responding to these St. Pete Officers. Nothing you say will make them any smarter or any more mature. I assure you, I work amongst them.

We apologize for their ignorance and recognize that we need to hire more mature and intelligent officers. I promise, we are not all as ignorant as the problem children that post on this forum. We are aware of who they are, because how their reports are written and things they say and do daily. They are a very unique few.

Lastly, we know that you are our much larger big brother agency and commend the job that you do. We all realize that we will never have what you have, because regardless of where the paycheck comes from, our jobs are very different. We at St. Pete, are community service officers that function as security and have minimal crime because of our size and location. We understand that you are surrounded by crime ridden areas and operate off campus with a much larger jurisdiction.

Once again, please allow the 99% percent to apologize for the few. Stay safe brothers.
    We get the butt kissing. Sad..... Do you swallow also? Rhetorical.

Unregistered
    Little upset pigmy

Unregistered
    How is J's booger city going over there? Every on feared riding with him and of the boogers he would pick, roll around in his fingers and thumb and then throw down, in the floor board of the car. gah

Unregistered
    We could use more lotion.

Unregistered
    I need training wheels!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123