Check your bike
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Check your bike

Unregistered

Check your bike

Another stellar program. Go Bulls! Horns Up!

Unregistered
    They have never come up with a way to stop the bike thefts in years. It just will nor happen, it has continued for years and will continue.

Unregistered
    Lebron is one of the better officers working here, you couldn't find a better officer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They have never come up with a way to stop the bike thefts in years. It just will nor happen, it has continued for years and will continue.
    I remember when CORE had a brilliant idea and did a bike theft "operation" in a parking lot that had zero bike thefts. Intelligence lead policing at its finest.

Unregistered
    Well what do you know, I actually thought he left this Department years ago and left himself assigned to a building check. Never seen him on a call, never comes over the radio to lend a hand when officers are busy with calls, but now I guess he'll be in the running for Officer of the Year !

Unregistered
    Lebron is one of the better officers working here, you couldn't find a better officer.
    I will second that. We need more people like him and his personality. I have heard him respond to many calls in the area he works in. Although, you also have to remember that this job is made up of all types of personalities to make the job work and everything come together, otherwise you would have an agency full of robots.

Unregistered
    I remember a day when cops weren't attacked by name on here. Cops names were off limits. People would tell stories and elude to who was involved and if you knew you knew, but we never dropped names. The other agency's forums are doing it too. It's disgusting what's become of this profession. A bunch of back stabbing rats.

Unregistered
    I learned that very early in working the job working here. This is a very backstabbing place to work. You can't trust your fellow officers. You might get a decent supervisor that looks out for you and you can trust. You can't trust the Admin. at all here. They want to be the Sgt. and are always trying to find issues with the daily operations. They are always looking for something you did wrong. Everyone is out for a feather in their cap to get over on another officer. There is no police brotherhood here. This place is like going back to high school where there are groups. Some liked and some not liked. I can see why there is such a big turn over here. There is a very poor lack of leadership among the Admin. and how they treat and deal with workers. Un til this is fixed, i think it will continue.

Unregistered
    I learned that very early in working the job working here. This is a very backstabbing place to work. You can't trust your fellow officers. You might get a decent supervisor that looks out for you and you can trust. You can't trust the Admin. at all here. They want to be the Sgt. and are always trying to find issues with the daily operations. They are always looking for something you did wrong. Everyone is out for a feather in their cap to get over on another officer. There is no police brotherhood here. This place is like going back to high school where there are groups. Some liked and some not liked. I can see why there is such a big turn over here. There is a very poor lack of leadership among the Admin. and how they treat and deal with workers. Un til this is fixed, i think it will continue.
    Cool story bro.

Unregistered
    I guess a "cool story" now on response to a post is better than degrading your wife or mom.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast