A Private Message to ALL BSO Employees from Wayne Clark - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Buh-bye, buh-bye ...
    They are saying the same thing dumbass..

Unregistered
    They are saying the same thing dumbass..
    You're the dumbass. I was saying good riddance to all those who want to jump ship. Don't want to work here ...... then get the hell out!!! Plenty of us deputies like our jobs at BSO just fine. I've worked elsewhere. You could do much much worse!!!!

Unregistered
    Hillbillies from Holmberg are crankin' the tractor for H. Wayne Clark. Let's make BSO great again! Be safe y'all.
    Kevin...are you the driver?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by H. Wayne Clark View Post
    This is Wayne Clark. I am writing to just say thank you to the men and women of BSO who have given us support and feedback leading into these final days of the election. You are all true heroes. I wanted to send a private video message to you all to share with BSO colleagues. We are doing everything we can to fight for you and the citizens of Broward County.
    Thank you and Stay Safe! -Wayne

PRIVATE BSO VIDEO MESSAGE: https://youtu.be/IQojPXb2zEs
    Mr. Clark. You should consider a change in party affiliation. Tony did. You can't win in Broward County without a D next to your name.

Unregistered
    Mr. Clark. You should consider a change in party affiliation. Tony did. You can't win in Broward County without a D next to your name.
    Lamedirty won the same way that Clark will. People hated the Democrat.

Unregistered
    There is already a mass exodus underway. People are jumping ship.
    Where are they going?

All I see is a ton of people from smaller agencies transferring to BSO.

Unregistered
    Where are they going?

They must be going somewhere because everyone is short on deputies, and we can’t fill the openings fast enough. Everytime we do somebody else leaves. Seems like every district is hiring overtime.

Unregistered
    Where are they going?

But the indication of a failed administration is people leaving in droves. And yes that's happening.

Unregistered
    You think that Wayne will save your sinking ship with his staff of losers and he has zero experience. Alvin Pollock will be running prostitutes under his nose. We are doomed put your apps into other agencies.
    I don't know if Clark can save the sinking ship or just plug the leaks for the next four years, but like we did with Tony, we should give him a chance. Hopefully he will do a better job, we obviously can't do any worse than our current sheriff! At least we know Wayne hasn't killed anybody, done LSD, been arrested, put on probation, or omitted information on his application. I'm not sure Tony will make it four years if he is elected, but if he does BSO will be destroyed by then. But I guess he doesn't care since he's already going to go down as the worst sheriff in Broward County history. Yes, even worse than Israel! This election can't come soon enough.

Unregistered
    Lamedirty won the same way that Clark will. People hated the Democrat.
    Wrong. Lamberti won as a Republican when he was the incumbent (appointed) sheriff. The last Republican to win here who wasn't an incumbent sheriff was Navarro ......... and that was 36 years ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast