The real Greg Tony. - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe the whole world is plotting against you huh? Cheer up, you could always stick your gerbils up your ass and feel better you poor victim.
    It’s not the whole world. Just a few sell outs and political cowards. It’s ok though, they can keep sticking their heads in the sand. They are playing with Fire. You’ll see.....,.

Unregistered
    DON"T BELIEVE ANY OF THIS BS WHERE IS THE PROOF? NOT ONE DOCUMENTATION TO SHOW THAT THIS IS TRUE. ALL BS. You people are gullible.

Unregistered
    DON"T BELIEVE ANY OF THIS BS WHERE IS THE PROOF? NOT ONE DOCUMENTATION TO SHOW THAT THIS IS TRUE. ALL BS. You people are gullible.
    Sure it is,,,,,,,looks like you’re the gullible one.

Unregistered

Just like the first murder , LSD, no more surprises, adult probation..... were all fake too

Unregistered
    Just like the first murder , LSD, no more surprises, adult probation..... were all fake too
    Well I ain’t seen too many real cops in your ranks. So yeah you’re a fake ass cop.

Unregistered
    Well I ain’t seen too many real cops in your ranks. So yeah you’re a fake ass cop.
    Hey retard he’s referring to the examples he gave. There was no apostrophe in the word were. Retard.

Unregistered
    Hey retard he’s referring to the examples he gave. There was no apostrophe in the word were. Retard.
    But you don’t deny you’re a bunch of fake ass cops whining like the little b!tches you are!

Unregistered
    But you don’t deny you’re a bunch of fake ass cops whining like the little b!tches you are!
    I deny that you have a measurable IQ above a primitive cave dweller. You’re an idiot, but unfortunately, this place is full of them these days.

I did my part I voted for Clark. So when this place is on its last leg it won’t be my fault.

Unregistered

Why is Tony hiding

He’s been dodging being served a lawsuit. Dodging the media. His wife is dodging him. This guy is straight gutter material

Unregistered
    He’s been dodging being served a lawsuit. Dodging the media. His wife is dodging him. This guy is straight gutter material
    Is his skank leaving him? Thought was only a rumor

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast