The real Greg Tony. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Is the NEW TIMES in "bed" with Tony? If not, send it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Phuck the sun sentinel they’ve already known about this. They’re pathetic, give it to one of the little papers. Scum sentinel can’t be trusted.

Unregistered
    You can send it to the sunsentinel anonymously
    Miami Herald also has a Broward section

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3225053]A second homicide now huh???? Wtf......Desantis looks like more of a fool and a fraud himself by the second. Where the phuck is the goddam FBI? Where the phuck is FDLE?

Where is the trash scum sentinel newspaper????

I heard DeSantis ordered FDLE to investigate. And the FBI. Probably the CIA, as well. Tony was probably the real boss behind Joe Merlino in Philly. Who knows how far Tony’s reach extends? Could he have something on DeSantis? Could he be the true power behind the Governor?

Unregistered
    I heard DeSantis ordered FDLE to investigate. And the FBI. Probably the CIA, as well. Tony was probably the real boss behind Joe Merlino in Philly. Who knows how far Tony’s reach extends? Could he have something on DeSantis? Could he be the true power behind the Governor?

Unregistered

This is scary

The scary part isn’t what this guys past is, or what he’s done. What’s scary is the Governor of Florida covering it up, the newspaper in Broward county covering it up, Federal and State Law enforcement agencies covering it up, and local politicians covering it up. This is pure corruption at its finest.

Unregistered
    Chuck Whatley send me here from his Facebook page. What is this noneswnse?

Unregistered
    I can’t tell you how many women got caught tampering with ZdL’s at the DMV for their boyfriends. The cleaning of the DL history is common and. Rey plausible as to why. One of his tickets ever showed up in a background check

Unregistered
    Tony is a complete piece of crap. If you support him you are a part of the problem.

Unregistered
    The scary part isn’t what this guys past is, or what he’s done. What’s scary is the Governor of Florida covering it up, the newspaper in Broward county covering it up, Federal and State Law enforcement agencies covering it up, and local politicians covering it up. This is pure corruption at its finest.
    Maybe the whole world is plotting against you huh? Cheer up, you could always stick your gerbils up your ass and feel better you poor victim.

Unregistered
    You’re on to something. Perhaps Tony is the real Dr. Evil. It is believed that Tony manufactured and single handedly spread the Covid-19 for his plan of world domination. All the agencies you mentioned are powerless to stop him. You are our only hope to stop this! If only you could stop touching yourself while looking at that picture of Tony in the blue speedo, you’d get right on it I’m sure.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast