Vote CAVA 2020 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vote CAVA 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No foot chase, perfect more than half of you can’t chase anyone or ever wanted to.

No warrants, perfect most of you can’t even write an OI anyway.

No car chase, perfect some of you fools can’t drive anyway, less 17 for the county.

No arrest, perfect most of you don’t even know what an arrest looks like anyway.

To all the slugs, you are now the popular majority. So stop coming on here and crying like you ever did anything anyway.
    That’s why I think the PBA is a great place for people like me.

Unregistered
    It’s all about forced change. We don’t like it but the game has manipulated and the folks who don’t lime snuff better have been used to swing the vote.

Unregistered
    It’s all about forced change. We don’t like it but the game has manipulated and the folks who don’t lime snuff better have been used to swing the vote.
    Huh? Huh? Huh?

Unregistered
    Huh? Huh? Huh?
    I think it’s about forcing change in society and the Dept using those who were once powerless to swing the vote. Now THEY have the power. #turningthetables on society.

Unregistered

Thank you

For all who voted, Thank you! - D. Cava

Unregistered

Voted

Be careful what you ask for
    Steadman, so you are to blame for us even having Cava is what I got firm that message.
    Also, tell us something.
    You endorsed McGhee, who won, but he wants major police reforms and reparations for blacks who we never enslaved.
    You endorsed Higgins, who won, but it twice as liberal as Cava and as close to communism as one can get.
    You endorsed Keon Hardemon, who won, but is as anti cop as they make them. Not to
    Mention his family is all criminals (sort of like your family).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123