Major interviews - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see a Clown made the list
    Who’s the clown?

Unregistered
    Joker Jenkins who scammed us in South District out of Everything unless you had a skirt. Got 07’d & hangs with Cop Haters. Let’s not forget how he hasn’t done a Day of police work in his entire Career. Or how he Lied to us.

Unregistered
    Finally someone listens. Benny Solis new homicide Major with major Aguiar and his clueless partner Rich out. The word on the street.

Unregistered
    I hope Benny gets it....great person!!!

Unregistered
    I hope Benny gets it....great person!!!
    Agree. I worked for him and he was good to work for. He worked homicide as a detective, sergeant and LT.

Unregistered
    Benny quit writing about yourself. We all know your a turd 💩 a big media hound and the biggest leaker. Everyone knows it including the Director. I mean your always taking about how you talk to him. You’re full of 💩

Unregistered
    Benny quit writing about yourself. We all know your a turd 💩 a big media hound and the biggest leaker. Everyone knows it including the Director. I mean your always taking about how you talk to him. You’re full of 💩
    Yeah ok. Keep dreaming buddy.

Unregistered
    So the guy who sits across the hall who according to previous posts was giving information to the third floor, yet was not selected to be the XO, is the leaker? Yet Villaverde goes upstairs.

Grow a set of balls and tell him. I’m sure all the evidence you gathered is factual! Lol! I’ll take the Lt any day! Great man and leader!

Unregistered
    I really hope you are not a detective because your spelling and facts are horrible!

Unregistered
    Why is Benny so interested in knowing who’s blogging bout him. The boy always telling people he’s hooked up with Uber 1 and freddo. Loser this dude.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast