Trump 2020 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only racist and racist group is BLM and how sad they got a lesson t elected on the narrative that police are racist and responsible for what they call systemic racism instead of black people not trying hard enough.

Keep weakening black America by telling them they aren’t good enough and we need to lower the test scores and the standards. You aren’t doing them any favors. Blacks people should be offended and embarrassed that while liberal Democrats are using them like chess pawns to further their narrative. Stand up black America for yourselves and tell Harris you don’t need handouts and pitty programs to succeed.
    Go read a history book. Especially, go read about Black history in the United States. Google the term "systemic racism" and learn what it means. Go to YouTube and watch Malcolm X' 1962 speech on police brutality against Blacks. Do these things and you'll learn this is nothing new. Do these things and maybe next time you won't sound so ignorant writing about things you know absolutely nothing about. Fool.

Unregistered
    Go read a history book. Especially, go read about Black history in the United States. Google the term "systemic racism" and learn what it means. Go to YouTube and watch Malcolm X' 1962 speech on police brutality against Blacks. Do these things and you'll learn this is nothing new. Do these things and maybe next time you won't sound so ignorant writing about things you know absolutely nothing about. Fool.
    Slow down Coolio no need to call anyone a fool. Since you want to talk statistics explain to the readers why it is that most violent crimes in the United States occur in predominantly black inner city areas and it’s usually black on black having nothing to do with systemic racism??? Y’all do more harm to each other than the white folks do to you, but nobody is holding protests to stop black on black crime.

Unregistered
    Right, we’ve learned from history and that behavior no longer exists. Time to make something of yourself and be accountable for what you and the past 60 years have enabled to do. Quit making excuses and invoking the racist and oppression as a free pass, it gets old . There are a Lot of white people who have experienced reverse discrimination. This narrative and topic is stale due to the mis overuse. Everyone has “THE TALK” with their kids on how to act when stopped by the police and should be respectful just like they should be with their teachers and other adults. What’s so hard about that.

Unregistered
    He’s our dictator ok and he loves us as much as we love him!! Trump should remain in power until he dies of old age because he is the best thing that has ever happened to the United States of America 🇺🇸
    Thank you, scumbag, for saying it out loud. I can respect that. Too many of you Nazis in a badge deny that Trump is trying to destroy democracy by installing himself for a second term without the votes. But not you!! He’s “our dictator.” I’ve been saying it for years: as long as it’s their guy, they don’t care. You would have been an excellent SS Trooper for your Fuhrer.

Unregistered
    Right, we’ve learned from history and that behavior no longer exists. Time to make something of yourself and be accountable for what you and the past 60 years have enabled to do. Quit making excuses and invoking the racist and oppression as a free pass, it gets old . There are a Lot of white people who have experienced reverse discrimination. This narrative and topic is stale due to the mis overuse. Everyone has “THE TALK” with their kids on how to act when stopped by the police and should be respectful just like they should be with their teachers and other adults. What’s so hard about that.
    Amen. However this can’t be spoken in a public forum or in a work place otherwise you are a racist. The only people allowed to talk about racism or claim it are people of color which that category has expanded over the last 8 months.

Unregistered
    Thank you, scumbag, for saying it out loud. I can respect that. Too many of you Nazis in a badge deny that Trump is trying to destroy democracy by installing himself for a second term without the votes. But not you!! He’s “our dictator.” I’ve been saying it for years: as long as it’s their guy, they don’t care. You would have been an excellent SS Trooper for your Fuhrer.
    Trump has the backing of the military and police so who is going to remove him from power??? We got the biggest guns not the Democrats or citizens.

Unregistered
    No one flipped a switch 60 years ago and instantly reversed 400+ years of slavery and oppression. The education and trade skills to earn enough wealth will take more than one successful generation before homeownership and generational wealth becomes commonplace.

Unregistered
    Trump has the backing of the military and police so who is going to remove him from power??? We got the biggest guns not the Democrats or citizens.
    You make the whole point of this thread. You either think it's funny or you are really too dense to understand just how delicate democracy is. You and the people who think like you are putting a political party before the U.S. Too many people have died for the flag to just simply give it away to a person like Trump. Stop it, it's not funny anymore.

Unregistered
    No one flipped a switch 60 years ago and instantly reversed 400+ years of slavery and oppression. The education and trade skills to earn enough wealth will take more than one successful generation before homeownership and generational wealth becomes commonplace.
    There is no justifying the horrible act of slavery, but it is history, we have evolved as people and as a country. I ask you when is enough, enough. How is “giving” a certain group of people insurance, money, and opportunity, a resolution for “history”. The citizens of current America aren’t responsible for history. Nobody has ever given me or my family a single cent so why am I responsible for others now. I ask you why is it in sports, the NFL and NBA which the majority are black Americans, why is it okay to pay the more skilled and better players more money, but we can’t apply the same methodology to business where the more skilled and experienced person gets the job or the promotion.

My black American friends are tired of being given pity and looked upon as not able to pull their own. Most attended HBCU schools and took out loans or applied for financial aid just like I did. So why is it now, and again this is a Law Enforcement thread where there is plenty of diversity and equal opportunity, that we have to lower the educational standards, give health insurance, help purchase a first home and provide wealth to black America when we ourselves are trying to do it for our own families.

Makes zero sense and racism is an ugly word and is only spoken by “people of color” and it only weakens the race instead of helping.

Unregistered
    There is no justifying the horrible act of slavery, but it is history, we have evolved as people and as a country. I ask you when is enough, enough. How is “giving” a certain group of people insurance, money, and opportunity, a resolution for “history”. The citizens of current America aren’t responsible for history. Nobody has ever given me or my family a single cent so why am I responsible for others now. I ask you why is it in sports, the NFL and NBA which the majority are black Americans, why is it okay to pay the more skilled and better players more money, but we can’t apply the same methodology to business where the more skilled and experienced person gets the job or the promotion.

My black American friends are tired of being given pity and looked upon as not able to pull their own. Most attended HBCU schools and took out loans or applied for financial aid just like I did. So why is it now, and again this is a Law Enforcement thread where there is plenty of diversity and equal opportunity, that we have to lower the educational standards, give health insurance, help purchase a first home and provide wealth to black America when we ourselves are trying to do it for our own families.

Makes zero sense and racism is an ugly word and is only spoken by “people of color” and it only weakens the race instead of helping.
    Racism is an ugly word. It’s an even uglier act. Get over it, snowflake weenie, if racism is present it will be called out. That doesn’t make the person identifying racist behavior the racist. You retard. See? I just called you a retard. That’s improper. That is a word that is derogatory to people with mental disabilities. One proper term is “slow adult.” So, you’re a slow adult.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast