Trump 2020 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So then please explain what the cutoff date is because government, colleges (and I mean every aspect from testing, applying, admission, and graduation), and the professional workforce, has operated under affirmative action and racial equality for the last 45 years and that’s being generous.

I vote for equality, blind college testing (SAT/ACT) and application process to institutes of higher education, applying for financial aid and scholarships, post graduation job application, and promotions in whatever the profession is. No need to know the race, sex, age, heritage, religion, or marriage status for anything anymore. Lets start this in 2021 whoever is the President and stop asking for all the above mentioned information when applying for anything. The best applicant, highest score, best merit gets the spot.

Why doesn’t your theory apply to professional or NCAA sports. Why are they allowed to keep the “best” play the “best” and pay the “best” whatever they want. But in all other walks of life race and gender matter.

Let’s all start from the same starting line..... no advantages whatsoever.
    AFTER all of that stuff you wrote, are you willing to change your skin color and be a black person in today's environment?

Unregistered
    It’s all good as we aren't going to solve anything here and can’t fix anything that’s been done. It’s all history. I can just tell you that I agree slavery and racism were and are horrible, bust casting the stigmatism that all white people, especially white police officers fall into this category is just wrong.

I want peace amongst people and for everyone to be treated fairly and the same, but I don’t agree in lowering standards, test scores or creating special rules or circumstances for people based on race or ethnicity. This isn’t 1965. People should want to be graded in a level playing field and have to work what they EARN and don’t have it handed to them.

It’s all good a d I’m not sure you are an officer or not but either way it’s all good.

Unregistered
    AFTER all of that stuff you wrote, are you willing to change your skin color and be a black person in today's environment?
    For Chris Rick yeah, but he earned the right to say what he says all in jest, and I’ve earned what I’ve earned not based on my skin color. Look at the forum you’re writing in and we are a collaborative group of all races, genders, sexuality preferences and backgrounds.

Unregistered
    4 more days!

Unregistered
    Cava is as radical as they get. She is all in and sold her soul to the extreme far left! Obvious from her speech at the Harris gathering today, and then taking on President Trump and the rally planned for Sunday.

What else do you need to see from her to prove Miami will be the next Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Atlanta just like her fellow female Democrat, leftist Mayors if she in fact is elected in Miami Dade. It’s a scary but real thought. She’s as liberal and radical as it gets and has laid low her entire political career until now as she’s jumped on this police reform, culture change, and BLM movement and is sucking up to “the Squad” and Harris. Democrats, especially Hispanic voters, should feel used and ashamed that they are being pimped by Black America yo vote fir Biden so Harris can further push the “Black Initiative” forward.

Cava will treat Law Enforcement like peasants just as her above mentioned Mayors do.

Unregistered
    In one week Dump will get has azz handed to him. The first thing he'll do is claim voter fraud and he'll refuse to leave The White House. I said it here first!
    What did I say? WHAT DID I FKN SAY? I told you Dumpsters a week before the election he would lose and then he would refuse to leave the White House. Dump is as predictable as the SMELL ON FRESH SHITE!!

You idiots almost gave a dictator a second term! Do you think he would have stopped there? Fools, some of you should know better. Maybe you should talk to your grandfathers and ask them to tell you what a dictator does!

Unregistered
    What did I say? WHAT DID I FKN SAY? I told you Dumpsters a week before the election he would lose and then he would refuse to leave the White House. Dump is as predictable as the SMELL ON FRESH SHITE!!

You idiots almost gave a dictator a second term! Do you think he would have stopped there? Fools, some of you should know better. Maybe you should talk to your grandfathers and ask them to tell you what a dictator does!
    You don’t think any of these Trumpists actually listened during civics and history class, right? They have no use for the words “democracy” or “elections.”

Unregistered

He’s our dictator ok and he loves us as much as we love him!! Trump should remain in power until he dies of old age because he is the best thing that has ever happened to the United States of America 🇺🇸

Unregistered
    The only racist and racist group is BLM and how sad they got a lesson t elected on the narrative that police are racist and responsible for what they call systemic racism instead of black people not trying hard enough.

Keep weakening black America by telling them they aren’t good enough and we need to lower the test scores and the standards. You aren’t doing them any favors. Blacks people should be offended and embarrassed that while liberal Democrats are using them like chess pawns to further their narrative. Stand up black America for yourselves and tell Harris you don’t need handouts and pitty programs to succeed.

Unregistered
    He’s our dictator ok and he loves us as much as we love him!! Trump should remain in power until he dies of old age because he is the best thing that has ever happened to the United States of America 🇺🇸
    I'd give you more credit if you were just being a sarcastic azzhole with that reply. The problem is, somehow I think you actually believe that crap. I'm sure there were Cubans who said the same thing about Castro and Venezuelans who said the same thing about Chavez. Please educate yourself. History can and it does repeat itself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast