+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
 

Thread: Trump 2020

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Trump 2020

    Vote vote vote

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    In one week Dump will get has azz handed to him. The first thing he'll do is claim voter fraud and he'll refuse to leave The White House. I said it here first!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In one week Dump will get has azz handed to him. The first thing he'll do is claim voter fraud and he'll refuse to leave The White House. I said it here first!
    Get back to work someone’s in the drive-thru don’t make them wait.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Trrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmpp!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Biden’ message , give, give, and give more to families of color. That’s not the definition of equality as nobody ever gave me jack $&!@! But sadly some on here are okay with buying into this radical and guilt ridden narrative. He wants to:

    Buy their first home
    Pay for their insurance premiums
    Payoff their college debt
    Give them wealth to pass on to their kids

    I think Biden is suffering from white guilt as he did nothing for 47 years including 8 as VP with the first Black President and had ample opportunity to make an impact.

    We on this site, (those that are actually officers) should be insulted by this message. Mark my words if Senator Harris is elected President, I mean Former VP Biden is elected, we will then truly be treated as the lowest of the lowest civil servants as all the tax dollars will be funneled away from Law Enforcement and into the pockets to those who feel they are “owed” something.

    Biden is a career politician for a reason and that’s all he is. You come on here bashing small town politicians on our command staff but yet you would even consider voting for a clown like Biden who has been a politician longer than most of you on this site have been alive. Great speech giver as polished politicians are, and nothing more.

    Don’t be fooled.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Biden’ message , give, give, and give more to families of color. That’s not the definition of equality as nobody ever gave me jack $&!@! But sadly some on here are okay with buying into this radical and guilt ridden narrative. He wants to:

    Buy their first home
    Pay for their insurance premiums
    Payoff their college debt
    Give them wealth to pass on to their kids

    I think Biden is suffering from white guilt as he did nothing for 47 years including 8 as VP with the first Black President and had ample opportunity to make an impact.

    We on this site, (those that are actually officers) should be insulted by this message. Mark my words if Senator Harris is elected President, I mean Former VP Biden is elected, we will then truly be treated as the lowest of the lowest civil servants as all the tax dollars will be funneled away from Law Enforcement and into the pockets to those who feel they are “owed” something.

    Biden is a career politician for a reason and that’s all he is. You come on here bashing small town politicians on our command staff but yet you would even consider voting for a clown like Biden who has been a politician longer than most of you on this site have been alive. Great speech giver as polished politicians are, and nothing more.

    Don’t be fooled.
    I totally agree however I will add that it’s not the Hispanic or black vote that will carry Biden, it’s the millennial vote as young people, especially semi-educated white young people are jumping on the gravy train. The issue is the train is for black America only and Harris is just dragging Hispanics and liberal white voters along for momentum but make no mistake HER agenda and initiatives are directed at Black America moving forward.

    What ever happened to working hard and earning your pay and having pride and integrity with getting a job and earning a paycheck. Student loans, financial aid, and Meritt earned scholarships are available for all students regardless of race, heritage and gender. But I guess a certain race feels entitled and doesn’t want to pay their fair share back.

    We are in trouble folks if things don’t go the right way next week, from a lot of different angles and perspectives.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I totally agree however I will add that it’s not the Hispanic or black vote that will carry Biden, it’s the millennial vote as young people, especially semi-educated white young people are jumping on the gravy train. The issue is the train is for black America only and Harris is just dragging Hispanics and liberal white voters along for momentum but make no mistake HER agenda and initiatives are directed at Black America moving forward.

    What ever happened to working hard and earning your pay and having pride and integrity with getting a job and earning a paycheck. Student loans, financial aid, and Meritt earned scholarships are available for all students regardless of race, heritage and gender. But I guess a certain race feels entitled and doesn’t want to pay their fair share back.

    We are in trouble folks if things don’t go the right way next week, from a lot of different angles and perspectives.
    IF you knew American history you’d know your dream of “working hard and earning your pay...” was mostly only applicable to a certain segment of the population. After over 60 years of modern day discrimination, to say nothing of over 400 years of slavery, all that is being asked for is an even playing field. Do you think there is an even playing today? If you could would you trade position? 20 years ago Chris Rock said it best to white people in his audience, “Not a single white person in this audience would trade skin color with me and I’m rich!” I’m sure that idea still is true today.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So then please explain what the cutoff date is because government, colleges (and I mean every aspect from testing, applying, admission, and graduation), and the professional workforce, has operated under affirmative action and racial equality for the last 45 years and that’s being generous.

    I vote for equality, blind college testing (SAT/ACT) and application process to institutes of higher education, applying for financial aid and scholarships, post graduation job application, and promotions in whatever the profession is. No need to know the race, sex, age, heritage, religion, or marriage status for anything anymore. Lets start this in 2021 whoever is the President and stop asking for all the above mentioned information when applying for anything. The best applicant, highest score, best merit gets the spot.

    Why doesn’t your theory apply to professional or NCAA sports. Why are they allowed to keep the “best” play the “best” and pay the “best” whatever they want. But in all other walks of life race and gender matter.

    Let’s all start from the same starting line..... no advantages whatsoever.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IF you knew American history you’d know your dream of “working hard and earning your pay...” was mostly only applicable to a certain segment of the population. After over 60 years of modern day discrimination, to say nothing of over 400 years of slavery, all that is being asked for is an even playing field. Do you think there is an even playing today? If you could would you trade position? 20 years ago Chris Rock said it best to white people in his audience, “Not a single white person in this audience would trade skin color with me and I’m rich!” I’m sure that idea still is true today.
    Chris Rock also said if you ever find yourself driving on Martin Luther King Blvd regardless of what city you are in, lock the doors and drive as fast as you can as you are in a dangerous place.....Just saying.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chris Rock also said if you ever find yourself driving on Martin Luther King Blvd regardless of what city you are in, lock the doors and drive as fast as you can as you are in a dangerous place.....Just saying.
    Lmfao, yes that's true, and CR is a funny guy! And I could counter that by saying there are certain parts in EVERY CITY IN THE US that black men can not drive (DWB) through without being pulled over by the police. But that doesn't change my first question; are you willing to change your skin color and be a black person in today's environment?

    My apologies are extended to anyone who is offended by this conversation. I realize that this is a very sensitive topic for many people. Keep in mind I am one anonymous person expressing my 1st Amendment backed opinion and I do not represent a whole race of the population.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •