Message to Scott Israel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Message to Scott Israel

Hey Scott, listen up, and listen up good. You will never be the Broward County Sheriff again. Tony will not be removed anytime before November 3rd, and you know why? Because everyone from the governors office, to the media, and local Broward officials DON’T WANT YOU BACK, you’re hated. Make no mistake about it, Tony will be history, and the governor will appoint someone who is completely favorable toward him. That leaves you out. So, my message to you is, please go away already, you ain’t got no chance!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Scott, listen up, and listen up good. You will never be the Broward County Sheriff again. Tony will not be removed anytime before November 3rd, and you know why? Because everyone from the governors office, to the media, and local Broward officials DON’T WANT YOU BACK, you’re hated. Make no mistake about it, Tony will be history, and the governor will appoint someone who is completely favorable toward him. That leaves you out. So, my message to you is, please go away already, you ain’t got no chance!!!
    Shut up you fat idiot! Pull your pants up and cut your stupid hair! STFU

Unregistered

3 time loser

Scott Israel lost in 2008, was removed in 2019, lost in the courts, lost in the senate, lost in the primary, and now about to lose again.

Most people who have any self esteem, class, or intelligence, would probably say enough is enough, time to lay down the sword. But not Israel. Funny, I was once told by a family member that you can’t embarrass a Jews. So, I guess his problem is a cultural one.

Unregistered
    Scott Israel lost in 2008, was removed in 2019, lost in the courts, lost in the senate, lost in the primary, and now about to lose again.

Most people who have any self esteem, class, or intelligence, would probably say enough is enough, time to lay down the sword. But not Israel. Funny, I was once told by a family member that you can’t embarrass a Jews. So, I guess his problem is a cultural one.
    Shut up you total fat idiot!! STFU

Unregistered

It’s hilarious how many of you are still scared of Scott Israel. You keep talking about him. Keep talking, like you’re trying to desensitize yourselves from your fear of him. The guy has been gone for years and you all piss yourselves at the thought of him. He’s gone, you can relax. Relax and enjoy the good times with Sheriff Tony. You bought Tony a ride to the top by blaming Israel for your cowardice. Idk about systemic racism, but there sure is systemic cowardice at BSO. The whole world saw that.
    I guess that’s why you’re all so scared of Israel, like he’s going to come back and get revenge for your backstabbing and throwing him under the bus. You’ll all be ok; you’ve got Sheriff Tony watching over you now. Just be sure to say good morning.

Unregistered

Define scared

We’re not scared of Scott Israel the name, we’re scared of his total incompetence.

Unregistered
    It’s hilarious how many of you are still scared of Scott Israel. You keep talking about him. Keep talking, like you’re trying to desensitize yourselves from your fear of him. The guy has been gone for years and you all piss yourselves at the thought of him. He’s gone, you can relax. Relax and enjoy the good times with Sheriff Tony. You bought Tony a ride to the top by blaming Israel for your cowardice. Idk about systemic racism, but there sure is systemic cowardice at BSO. The whole world saw that.
    I guess that’s why you’re all so scared of Israel, like he’s going to come back and get revenge for your backstabbing and throwing him under the bus. You’ll all be ok; you’ve got Sheriff Tony watching over you now. Just be sure to say good morning.
    Backstabbing and throwing people under the bus is the Israel way! No one and I repeat no one is afraid of that incompetent cowardly fukk. He just needs to get to work at Walmart and stay off this site with his special election bs. The mumbling coward will never work in law enforcement again, and needs to go away.

Unregistered

Is you're family member Lebanese ? Gee, with remarks like that, theres no wonder we have so many problems in this world.

Unregistered
    Is you're family member Lebanese ? Gee, with remarks like that, theres no wonder we have so many problems in this world.
    Fuk you and your lesbianese!

Unregistered
    Scotty was given a gift by the voters and he threw it away. Just like Scumberti. All they had to do was the right thing and not become azzholes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast