Message to Scott Israel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Jamie Ira and Scott robbed charities

I’m a Leo member of wings of gold Scott it’s and Jamie commuted $125,000.00 to boys and girls clubs and $125,000.00 Joe damaggio children’s hospital under the JEM foundation, they collected money and toys and distributed them from the Israel campaign, special place in hell for cheating sick and poor kids, Scott you are beyond toast

Unregistered

Scott I spoke to Susan

Susan is done with your bad choices, she told us to tell you, GET A JOB, people are laughing at you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fuk you and your lesbianese!
    Did I strike a nerve you little fag

Unregistered
    Stop with all these stupid new Israel threads. He only cared about himself. Never cared about BSO or anyone here. The day he lost the primary was the day her cared about this site or even his friends at BSO. I presume the only thing he cares about now is finding a job and not losing his fancy house.

Unregistered

Truth

So far everything that has been told about TT on this forum has later been shown to be true. When his probation or the murder charge were discussed, others said not true and show the docs. Each time the docs were shown. Based on that track record, I'm sure there will be proof this article .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think you need your vision checked!!! Are you legally blind??
    No you need to put a bag over her head, she’s ugly as sin!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12