$$ Double up Dugan $$ - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    At least his money is not going to Planned Parenthood via United Way. United Way is the largest donor to Planned Parenthood. PP = 54 million aborted black babies. Where is BLM on this issue. All I hear from them is crickets.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me see if I got this correct. You got to the doctor and tell him that you need a shaving waiver so that you dont have to pay to have the beard. Not that there is a medical reason for the waiver and the doctor just signed iff on that? Trying to figure out who is more unethical; you, the Captain or the doctor? Shows your real character
    The person that posted that is an idiot considering staff reads this forum and I’m sure when that note gets handed in they will know exactly who you are and that you don’t truly have a medical reason for needing the beard. This is how one person ruins it for everyone. Great job.

Unregistered
    Going to the doctor and getting a shaving waiver that you dont need is real honest just so you can grow a beard in uniform. You want to blast the chief for not being honest and then you are dishonest. True show of character on your part so you can look like a bag of crap on uniform.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    going to the doctor and getting a shaving waiver that you dont need is real honest just so you can grow a beard in uniform. You want to blast the chief for not being honest and then you are dishonest. True show of character on your part so you can look like a bag of crap on uniform.
    you are a bag of crap.

Unregistered
    Cut a check to the police memorial fund. That's what I did every year till I retired. **** united way I refused to give them one cent. Yeah they did try to stingy arm us back in the days of the horse and wagon to. Don't give tell them you are not and stand by it. Give to salvation army first.

Unregistered
    My face is sooooo itchy because of this new beard. Thanks Doc for my note. HIPPA is a beautiful thing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cut a check to the police memorial fund. That's what I did every year till I retired. **** united way I refused to give them one cent. Yeah they did try to stingy arm us back in the days of the horse and wagon to. Don't give tell them you are not and stand by it. Give to salvation army first.
    It wasn't so long ago... within the past decade I was called into a Captains office with my immediate supervisor blocking the door. I was told that I would reach into my pocket and pull out a $10 and he would do the same, then I would put $20 donation to UW on the form. When I resisted, he "reminded" me that leave, training and vacation requests were approved as his discretion and he would "remember" if I was a "team player" when it came to those approvals. The strong-arm tactics will continue until the media pays it some attention. The problem is, UW supports all of the bleeding heart programs that the media does, so you won't hear them badmouthing UW.

Unregistered
    So as your story goes, you rolled over like a punk and pulled the 10 out of your wallet instead of having a set of nuts and standing by your morales.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123