$$ Double up Dugan $$ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any dermatologist can evaluate you to determine if you have a skin condition that necessitates relaxed or a lack of shaving. Make sure you shave regularly before the appointment so any irritation can be observed.
    Dr. Bob Cuckhorn. He is an expert in skin conditions and how they affect the host as a whole.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Soccer style kicker graduated from Collier high June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA division 1 records one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," The first and only pro athlete to come out of Collier County and one hell of a model American.
    Yeah... but did you realize that FINKLE IS EINHORN!!!!!

Unregistered
    So now the moron D3 captain sends out an official email saying that just like in years past you have to donate money to United way to do beards for bucks? That’s a flat out lie dozens of officers have been a big fat zero on United way for years and did beard for bucks every time. Sounds like the chief is trying to force people to give a donation to the United Way. Talk about unethical.

Unregistered
    We’re all going to the dr and getting a note f the United way!!!

Unregistered
    I see dummy recalled his email. Too late damage already done.

Unregistered
    Damage already done and many copies of the email made

Unregistered
    I went a got my no shave note from my primary care physician. He asked me why I needed it. I told him about the Beard for Bucks program and how our staff tries to strong arm us for donations to United Way. He said that is a horrible thing for them to do. He added that is one way to drive down moral and cause the officers to not trust or respect the command staff. He wrote my note and told me to tell the girl at the counter there is no deductible for this visit. This one is on Doc.

Unregistered
    Anyone else see a problem with the department forcing us to complete a pledge card so they know how much we did or didn’t give. Everyone knows they use this against you especially at promotion time. If I choose to give them that is my business why do I have to turn in a card with a Zero and face persecution this seems wrong to me.

Unregistered
    I heard that the final pledge amount is well below what is the expected pledge amount due on 10/30. Get ready for the full court press for last minute donations over the next 48 hours.

Unregistered
    So let me see if I got this correct. You got to the doctor and tell him that you need a shaving waiver so that you dont have to pay to have the beard. Not that there is a medical reason for the waiver and the doctor just signed iff on that? Trying to figure out who is more unethical; you, the Captain or the doctor? Shows your real character

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast