$$ Double up Dugan $$
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

$$ Double up Dugan $$

So because you don’t like it you double the cost to participate in Beards for Bucks? A class act as usual, true to form. Surprised the money isn’t going to BLM. Oh that’s right, they too want to #dumpdugan. Not very often the police and BLM agree on anything. You must be proud.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So because you don’t like it you double the cost to participate in Beards for Bucks? A class act as usual, true to form. Surprised the money isn’t going to BLM. Oh that’s right, they too want to #dumpdugan. Not very often the police and BLM agree on anything. You must be proud.
    You have to give a minimum of $100 donation to United Way in order to do beards for Bucs the money is going directly to a BLM sponsored entity. No thanks I’ll shave before I sell out every cop in the nation Dugan can **** off

Unregistered
    This is how Dugan gets around everyone turning in pledge cards with a $0 on them. This guy is the biggest liberal sellout. Dugan is anti police. If you do this you are a sellout. Just look up United way and their BLM and anti police statements. But hey grow that beard at least we will know what you stand for.

Unregistered
    Wow I’d like to say im surprised but I’m not. Imagine what happens when you get an excessive force complaint under Dugan.

Unregistered
    Anyone know one those Doctors that will do a beard note? $30 copay is much cheaper....

Unregistered
    Anyone know one those Doctors that will do a beard note? $30 copay is much cheaper....
    I believe Dr. Fapov or Dr. Muffstein.

Unregistered
    Dr. Ray Finkle.

Unregistered

Love this :)

Dr. Ray Finkle.
    Soccer style kicker graduated from Collier high June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA division 1 records one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," The first and only pro athlete to come out of Collier County and one hell of a model American.

Unregistered
    Dr. Mike Hunt. Very pro police.
    This will be free under the trust.

Unregistered
    Any dermatologist can evaluate you to determine if you have a skin condition that necessitates relaxed or a lack of shaving. Make sure you shave regularly before the appointment so any irritation can be observed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast