Trooper football tackle in trouble? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The tackle was fine. I mean it was fantastic. My question is everything before the tackle. What happened prior to the tackle? Putting a MC on a 70 mph road is lethal force. Also another trooper almost ran him and the bike over.
    The tackle was police brutality at its finest
    Hopefully he gets the full hammer brought down on him

Unregistered
    The tackle was police brutality at its finest
    Hopefully he gets the full hammer brought down on him
    Police brutality??? Ya know what? Next time I’ll give that Trooper a pillow so he can whack the biker to the ground.. that’s why 2020 is all F***** up. Bunch of softies can’t obey the law and when they break if they cry wolf.. shut up and go play mine craft.

Unregistered
    Not married, but just shows the immaturity we have of troopers these days. I assume that trooper was praised for his brutal move. He probably even got promoted. That’s the police standard now

Unregistered
    Even FHP does not chase motorcycles due to the liability that is involved. The trooper that blew up the inside shoulder (policy is under 35 mph) and NO that is not excluded if a chase is authorized that’s just stupidity. Attempting to PIT the motorcyclist which is obvious in the video by other riders is a BIG NO NO. Unfortunately troopers get use to working crashes and issuing a few traffic citations so when a o shit incident occurs they cannot handle themself’s enough to slow down and think.

Trying to PIT the motorcyclist INTENTIONALLY.. I’d love to speak with him to see what he was thinking because he obviously wasn’t. This once again shows FHP has the lowest hiring standards/training (YouTube videos for DT.. come on) and I was embarrassed to see this happen.

The SGT who tackled the motorcyclist.. first off how was that landing on the concrete bro? Secondly did the three troopers ever stop to think of the 100 riders driving by? What was your plan if even 5 of them stopped to help their fellow rider and got involved.

Pick your battles all three involved will have paper in their files if not fired over this idiotic stunt. The public’s video on top of the great 360 cameras don’t lie !!!

All over what a s12? Smh down south has always been the joke. Will never change.

Unregistered
    Even FHP does not chase motorcycles due to the liability that is involved. The trooper that blew up the inside shoulder (policy is under 35 mph) and NO that is not excluded if a chase is authorized that’s just stupidity. Attempting to PIT the motorcyclist which is obvious in the video by other riders is a BIG NO NO. Unfortunately troopers get use to working crashes and issuing a few traffic citations so when a o shit incident occurs they cannot handle themself’s enough to slow down and think.

Trying to PIT the motorcyclist INTENTIONALLY.. I’d love to speak with him to see what he was thinking because he obviously wasn’t. This once again shows FHP has the lowest hiring standards/training (YouTube videos for DT.. come on) and I was embarrassed to see this happen.

The SGT who tackled the motorcyclist.. first off how was that landing on the concrete bro? Secondly did the three troopers ever stop to think of the 100 riders driving by? What was your plan if even 5 of them stopped to help their fellow rider and got involved.

Pick your battles all three involved will have paper in their files if not fired over this idiotic stunt. The public’s video on top of the great 360 cameras don’t lie !!!

All over what a s12? Smh down south has always been the joke. Will never change.
    All of FHP is a joke. I’m surprised they haven’t caused riots somewhere in FL yet. Maybe when they tackle and accidentally kill the wrong person they will get what they deserve

Unregistered
    Good job trooper on the tackle. Idiots shouldn't be riding on the road anyways. All ATV riders should signal 4 for take downs and 10-15 for signal 12 driving.

Unregistered
    I hope so. He needs to be the colonel. If more a$$ hole motorists who do risk the lives of citizens were tackled that way and actually thrown in jail and punished, we'd probably have half the fatalities we have on the highway. If we had more like this football tackle, we'd save lives. These motorcycle riders are killing people right and left. They always run and always wreck. Ya know I have a better idea you liberal piece of crap, why don't we just ban motorcycles. We all know how much you liberal pansies love to ban things. Go back to Portland or Chicago you 60s protesting reject.
    This is why people hate police now , because they literally encourage brutality

Unregistered
    Only Idiots hate the police, the rest of us appreciate the work they do and the tolerance they have for dealing with diaper wearing liberals!

Go back to hiding under your rock were we can ignore you.

I for one am glad this menace to the motoring public was stopped and others will think twice about acting like a fool on the highway!

I would give that Trooper a Christmas bonus from my family if I could, but unfortunately I can only praise his action here.

God Bless all Police on this Christmas eve for the job they do, and the risk they take to protect us!

Grateful Citizen of the State of Florida.

Unregistered
    Only Idiots hate the police, the rest of us appreciate the work they do and the tolerance they have for dealing with diaper wearing liberals!

Go back to hiding under your rock were we can ignore you.

I for one am glad this menace to the motoring public was stopped and others will think twice about acting like a fool on the highway!

I would give that Trooper a Christmas bonus from my family if I could, but unfortunately I can only praise his action here.

God Bless all Police on this Christmas eve for the job they do, and the risk they take to protect us!

Grateful Citizen of the State of Florida.
    Jesus this is disgusting. Why don’t you just walk down to the station and polish their medals and shine all their boots. Sounds like you’d lick the ground they walk on too. And yeah, going gun shopping on duty and stuffing their faces with doughnuts is SOOO risky.

Unregistered
    Lol and there's the BLM 60s dope smoking hippie. Go back cheech and chong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast