Is AB&T a hostile work environment? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Resign today fat losers

You fat losers should have done better in life. You’re being commanded by a superior class of people with more intelligence than you. Step up or go the @&$% away!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You fat losers should have done better in life. You’re being commanded by a superior class of people with more intelligence than you. Step up or go the @&$% away!
    Trojan man!

Unregistered
    Just remember,. not liking your leadership team does not constitute a hostile work environment. Your leadership team actually requiring you to work and be accountable does not constitute a hostile work environment. Just because you're no longer always able to do what you want, when you want, how you want, and where you want does not constitute a hostile work environment. You may not like it, but it's not ahostile work environment.

Unregistered
    I don’t Like the double standard. For one DG is getting Lt pay and doesn’t even supervise anyone or anything. Also my LT still works M-F 8-5 while we’re all working crazy rotating weekends shifts.

Unregistered
    When would you like your LT to work? They have office duties to attend to mostly which occur during business hours. Do you really want your Lt out riding with you on a Saturday??? Also maybe your a one Lt office with two squads, do you want your Lt to work 7 days a week, from 230 to 1100?

Unregistered
    Just remember,. not liking your leadership team does not constitute a hostile work environment. Your leadership team actually requiring you to work and be accountable does not constitute a hostile work environment. Just because you're no longer always able to do what you want, when you want, how you want, and where you want does not constitute a hostile work environment. You may not like it, but it's not ahostile work environment.
    You’ll have a chance to say the same thing in depositions.

Unregistered
    I don’t Like the double standard. For one DG is getting Lt pay and doesn’t even supervise anyone or anything. Also my LT still works M-F 8-5 while we’re all working crazy rotating weekends shifts.
    Don't like it then file a complaint. Or better yet, promote, but you'll lose all that flexibility agents have.

Unregistered
    You’ll have a chance to say the same thing in depositions.
    Normally facts are welcome at depositions. I welcome the opportunity.

Unregistered
    Don't like it then file a complaint. Or better yet, promote, but you'll lose all that flexibility agents have.
    Hahah. So true. How many agents refused to promote/apply to LT for the sole reason that they may actually have to work an 8 hour day and a 40 hour week. I’ve heard it a million times, “I’d put in for lt but I don’t wanna be tied to the office the majority of the day” - translating to “I don’t wanna be LT cause I have to work more than 5 hours a day”

Unregistered
    Down here in the MIA are LTs only work 10am to 2pm and we have the internal affairs complaint to prove it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast