Is AB&T a hostile work environment?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Is AB&T a hostile work environment?

It looks like a yes to me and the continuous turnover speaks for itself.

The threat made to take away cars should have been an eye opener and smoking gun for even the most doubtful and complacent at your union.

Your administrators love number games and quantity over quality. It’s data over human capital at The Division now. So when a rational comparison was made using a classification of non-sworn employees, the quick response of a threat revealed nothing but more hostility by an administrator. You are all currently doing the same job as inspectors and being judged over time by a similar rubric. The pattern of behavior by your administration appears to intentionally diminish the efficiency of you agents and puts you at a distinct disadvantage when compared to your non-sworn counterparts. In time this singles all of you out and makes you much more vulnerable to their approaching discipline games. Their response when questioned has been a rotating list of very poor excuses.

Changing agent schedules several weeks ago on a Friday afternoon with no notice or written plan by management was just another of many hostile and uncouth managerial moves.

They’ll be here soon to offer their sarcastic rebuttals because that’s exactly what megalomaniacs do but I won’t be back to listen.

Retired and Loving Life - and signing off for good.

Unregistered
    It’s safe to say 90% of the sworn personnel are applying elsewhere and it’s sad no one cares

Unregistered
    Rumor control says tallahassee central office is so dysfunctional and hostile the people in command don’t even look at each other - someone’s gotta take notice and make changes soon

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s safe to say 90% of the sworn personnel are applying elsewhere and it’s sad no one cares
    The other 10% are too fat and old to get a job anywhere and lazy

Unregistered
    Worst administration yet! And we have had some real losers in the past

Unregistered
    Worst administration yet! And we have had some real losers in the past
    I disagree. This is the best administration ever. Asking employees to do what they were hired to do is pure genius! Requiring employees to be accountable and responsible is equally brilliant.

To all you self entitled spoon thumpers, consider this -
    Being told what to do isn't micro management
    Being told when to work isn't harassment

Unregistered

Lazy day and old get out.

I disagree. This is the best administration ever. Asking employees to do what they were hired to do is pure genius! Requiring employees to be accountable and responsible is equally brilliant.

I agree they could lay us off. We have nothing to do. So inspections for now. Spoiled brats. Don't like it leave. We are code enforcement with guns that's it. 75 % of the agents in my office are old fat ladies. Get out

Unregistered

ok thanks cool glory hole boy

Unregistered

That’s is correct.Get to work you fat and lazy loosers

Unregistered

Spark turd and his spoon banging analogy again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast