CC MJ det.JH JVB - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why didn’t you out him or at least call him out? You just stood by and let it all happen? You’re the problem.
    Why...the supervisors had plenty of opportunities to do so with all his complaints and uses of forces against poor black people, but they never did anything about it b/c it would make the office look bad and open to lawsuits.

Unregistered
    Oh wow. YOU are obviously are trying to discredit her story...but get your facts right! If you have any questions why don't you ask the stupid mediocre detective that violated her son's right and lied on the CRA. His goofy azz. Cant Wait to see how many cases he will fuk up and the office pay out for $$$$ He had to interview for CID 3 times before he got it the position. The only reason he got it now was he had some latent experience.
    Dip Shizzz it’s not her story it’s her pot smoking pos sons story. Waiting for her to say her son was trying to sell the gun he stole. Fact are facts

Unregistered
    So I was told to look at this posts.

IF you have any questions please call me. 352-3860. I didn't challenge the charges because they were obtained from a lying witness. NON of the original charges happened. Charges were inflated and obtained from a a witness the detective himself said was lying. Those charges have been dropped/downgraded...after new evidence was introduced! I don't support what my son did. NEVER EVER HAVE! BUT I am glad this mama bear taught him how NOT to give up. My son would have been dead if he did not beat the crap out of that guy! Some of you keyboard warriors wish you had the fight & strength in you to disarm some1 holding a gun to your face! And whomever said something about 40 pounds of weed get your facts straight!

What I do have a problem with is some1 lying on a sworn affidavit and adding a comment he/she knew was not to be part of the PC. The lie made his bond 302K. So IF any of yous need anything explained I am a phone call away. And you should really stop posting BS if you are not willing to reveal who you are...It is NOT a good look! I don't play that. You have my number. Keep it REAL!

PS: the lying witness has never showed up for any of the depos and the so called victim keeps changing his story. Go figure. PLAY SAFE!
    Given the nature of this, not likely your phone will be blowing up. You’ve been described as some sort of ass whipper to anyone who’d dare to take issue. Your kid is still a drug dealing criminal and a thug. Not keen on having him and his buddies up my family’s asses either. You seem pissed (on elevated charges, understandable). But airing it here won’t get you an ounce of sympathy. We are the ones risking our lives over kids like yours. Talk to a reporter or start a blog, but here? Not gonna happen.

Unregistered
    That’s☝️keeping it real.

Unregistered
    Why...the supervisors had plenty of opportunities to do so with all his complaints and uses of forces against poor black people, but they never did anything about it b/c it would make the office look bad and open to lawsuits.
    You spelled “I’m a no ball *****” wrong.

Unregistered

Because you get on here biitching about transparency and accountability!

Yet you pulled the, "not my job" card and let a supposed walking liability, keep on walking.

Puzzies who lack morals like you are part of the problem, not the solution.

Unregistered
    So I was told to look at this posts.

IF you have any questions please call me. 352-3860. I didn't challenge the charges because they were obtained from a lying witness. NON of the original charges happened. Charges were inflated and obtained from a a witness the detective himself said was lying. Those charges have been dropped/downgraded...after new evidence was introduced! I don't support what my son did. NEVER EVER HAVE! BUT I am glad this mama bear taught him how NOT to give up. My son would have been dead if he did not beat the crap out of that guy! Some of you keyboard warriors wish you had the fight & strength in you to disarm some1 holding a gun to your face! And whomever said something about 40 pounds of weed get your facts straight!

What I do have a problem with is some1 lying on a sworn affidavit and adding a comment he/she knew was not to be part of the PC. The lie made his bond 302K. So IF any of yous need anything explained I am a phone call away. And you should really stop posting BS if you are not willing to reveal who you are...It is NOT a good look! I don't play that. You have my number. Keep it REAL!

PS: the lying witness has never showed up for any of the depos and the so called victim keeps changing his story. Go figure. PLAY SAFE!

I feel for ya. We are all humans. I hate the heroes and warrior shiit. We're not. Were people doing a job and we are not perfect, nor are our friends and family. When someone fukcs up, it comes back on us, warranted or not.

That being said, I agree with a previous poster, this forum and facebook are not the places to fight this battle, despite what others may have told you. You and your son have a lot ahead. Sometimes you have to just move forward .

Stay strong!

Unregistered
    Few care about what a person who never should have been promoted says about her criminal son. That detective should sue Izzy into oblivion for her lies to slander his name.
    Why should she have never been promoted? Because she has balls to defend her troops when someone tries fuk with them. Because she has no problem telling brass when they fudging shiit up ? Gaslighters. All all of know who she is and she is what most supervisors should be. She doesn't hold grudges and helps us along the way. And if we want to go somewhere in this office she helps us get prepared so we can present ourselves better than the next guy.

Unregistered
    Few care about what a person who never should have been promoted says about her criminal son. That detective should sue Izzy into oblivion for her lies to slander his name.
    I knew it was a matter of time before the hating started. People like you are ok with the systematic racism that occurs daily at your lame azz agency. You say she shouldn’t have been promoted? What’s your rank loser. If you have rank I’m sure you kissed azz to obtain it. It’s funny when a minority speaks up they are less than or not deserving. That’s exactly why the lawsuits have stacked up against your racist agency.

Unregistered
    Dip Shizzz it’s not her story it’s her pot smoking pos sons story. Waiting for her to say her son was trying to sell the gun he stole. Fact are facts
    Fact this. I think you should grow some balls and call her

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast