CC MJ det.JH JVB - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3224684]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The charges weren't the argument. The argument was the lie about the vicS condition. A lie that should have not happened since all the patrol deputies wrote the exact opposite of what the detective reported. The lie caused the son to be in jail for 30 days until all the proof was obtained during discovery hearings.
    I’ve seen a lot of messed up information written by deputies in cases so that doesn’t really tell us anything.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3224781]

I’ve seen a lot of messed up information written by deputies in cases so that doesn’t really tell us anything.
    The video backs the deputies and not the detectives, and video is so important to HCSO today, so detectives should’ve waited for it.

The kid wasn’t a flight risk. Arrest employees and ADAP citizens? Not a good look for HCSO!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3224781]

Not sure if your read the fb story or thr post. But its pretty detailed. But write AC or Chad an email perhaps they can answer your questions further. You heard her side. It's time to here Chad and AC side.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3224789]

The video backs the deputies and not the detectives, and video is so important to HCSO today, so detectives should’ve waited for it.

The kid wasn’t a flight risk. Arrest employees and ADAP citizens? Not a good look for HCSO!

Her kid works for us, too?

Unregistered
    Anyone who has worked with her knows what she is about. Her expectations are clear. She doesn't BS anyone and you know where you stand with her. To hear her spill her business on social media is a good indicator that this agency has major problems at the top and she is fed up with being silent. So go ahead and spill your nonsense CC with your camera crew at your side. We know what's made for TV and what's reality and her story is reality. She has bigger BALLZ than most men I've worked with. If fact, she reminds me of a guy named Janak...geez what does this agency have against brown people!??

Unregistered
    Anyone who has worked with her knows what she is about. Her expectations are clear. She doesn't BS anyone and you know where you stand with her. To hear her spill her business on social media is a good indicator that this agency has major problems at the top and she is fed up with being silent. So go ahead and spill your nonsense CC with your camera crew at your side. We know what's made for TV and what's reality and her story is reality. She has bigger BALLZ than most men I've worked with. If fact, she reminds me of a guy named Janak...geez what does this agency have against brown people!??
    Izzy needs to hold her own press conference and give these people a taste of their own medicine.

Unregistered
    Izzy needs to hold her own press conference and give these people a taste of their own medicine.
    Was there some type of press conference against what she said???

Unregistered
    Was there some type of press conference against what she said???
    There was a press conference against Janak. Chad likes them, so Izzy should have one of her own.

Unregistered
    There was a press conference against Janak. Chad likes them, so Izzy should have one of her own.
    Funny though. Izzy knows a lot of shyt and/or people that know alot of shyt. She has never exposed any of it. Amazing how she is still keeping it about what they did to her son and not what they did to her and/or others.

Unregistered
    Funny though. Izzy knows a lot of shyt and/or people that know alot of shyt. She has never exposed any of it. Amazing how she is still keeping it about what they did to her son and not what they did to her and/or others.
    Sooner then later she will be forced to tell it all.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast