Votes In - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Votes In

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a registered Democrat of Hispanic heritage. I voted for Gualtieri. He is the clear choice. I don't vote for some one because he isn't "Bob". That is the same as what is happening with Biden, people will vote for anyone as long as it isn't President Trump.
    Bob is the clear choice if you want the corruption to continue. With Santana at least there is a chance of real reform in this agency.

Unregistered
    Please enlighten us omnipotent one. What is the reform you're talking about?

Unregistered
    Bob is the clear choice if you want the corruption to continue. With Santana at least there is a chance of real reform in this agency.
    What corruption? please tell us. And if you have been reprimanded or fired then go back to your hole and take responsibility for YOUR actions.

Unregistered
    What corruption? please tell us. And if you have been reprimanded or fired then go back to your hole and take responsibility for YOUR actions.
    You must be new here or are one of Bob's henchmen playing defense for him.

Unregistered
    You must be new here or are one of Bob's henchmen playing defense for him.
    Definitely Bobs henchmen. They monitor this site and media shop for him everyday. No one wants to admit it but Bob could care less about internal votes from within the department. Bob has done a great job manipulating county and city commissioners. The media is bias and will sell out to Bob.

Unregistered
    Santana sucks!

Unregistered
    Santana sucks!
    Not as much as Bob who is a corrupt and obnoxious lawyer.

Unregistered
    From a Republican, me and my wife voted for Santana today. We need a change bad.
    Thank you for your SUPPORT and VOTE. As the new Sheriff, I will be eliminating the "Good Old Boy" network of promoting the ones you know and not the ones that know.
    The 32 person Command Staff will be individually evaluated and addressed.
    Line deputies and staff will be protected and fully supported.
    We will have a culture of respect and accountability with ALL residents.
    The citizens of Pinellas will vote in a few days, God willing I will be sworn-in in January.
    TOGETHER we will CREATE a Sheriff's Office we can all be PROUD of
    Eliseo Santana
    Candidate for Sheriff

Unregistered
    Thank you for your SUPPORT and VOTE. As the new Sheriff, I will be eliminating the "Good Old Boy" network of promoting the ones you know and not the ones that know.
    The citizens of Pinellas will vote in a few days, God willing I will be sworn-in in January.
    Eliseo Santana
    Candidate for Sheriff
    Will the new command staff have to pass a test and how will you protect line deputies.

Unregistered
    Eliseo Santana
    Candidate for Sheriff
    No Democrat will protect Law Enforcement in any way shape or form. You are the enemy of LEOs and an enemy of the people by default. Otherwise your base wouldnt vote for you in the first place.

We cant even get the republican in office now to hold his ground. You're a death stroke.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast