Antunez how pathetic was your final 06 speech Incredible - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scanner? I can Legally buy one program it and scan 24/7.
    Pushing it aren't we. Matt you're a little jealous of the capt?

Unregistered
    Can someone post more or less what he said on the final 06

Unregistered
    Can someone post more or less what he said on the final 06
    Papo he thank Frank Fernandez for believing in him
    He thank Colina
    Something coming from Cuba living the American Dream
    At the he mentioned Trump 2020
    The whole thing was like 10 minutes long

Someone should do a public request and get a copy of the tape post it on You Tube.

What a Joker!

Unregistered
    Papo he thank Frank Fernandez for believing in him
    He thank Colina
    Something coming from Cuba living the American Dream
    At the he mentioned Trump 2020
    The whole thing was like 10 minutes long

Someone should do a public request and get a copy of the tape post it on You Tube.

What a Joker!
    Lol pobrecito bro.

Unregistered
    Lol pobrecito bro.
    El tipo was/is un Mierda from day one,super Pendejo was hired/recruited by Frank Fernandez for his computer skills he created staffing program.

He should had been Fired/39 for Tampering with staffing program, he would Call out and 1 day before Payroll go in and fix it where it showed him On Duty the day he called out. Bet you did not know,that’s Antunez for you.

Punishment? Kicked out of Staffing Detail to Patrol instead of Fire/39 A thief that got away with it. Only in Miami

Unregistered
    you're a real man you hide behind this safety net called social media making threats coward but im not surprised most city pigs are cowards with a badge when a real wolf 🐺 come along you hide behind leo affairs this is your only voice piggy 🐷 piggy 🐷

Unregistered
    lol 😂 piggy is a blanket

Unregistered
    you're a real man you hide behind this safety net called social media making threats coward but im not surprised most city pigs are cowards with a badge when a real wolf 🐺 come along you hide behind leo affairs this is your only voice piggy 🐷 piggy 🐷
    My man I am haven’t threatened anyone I am unmasking al Decarao/Besaculo Spineless that was calling out and since he was in charge of the Staffing Program he would show SICK for the day and would later change it to ON Duty status.

His Sgt. Noticed and did the right thing by contacting IA,Frank Fernandez was still around and DID not 39 him for stealing $ No threats pure FACtS,this’s how Corrupt Miami Police is. You in the other hand might be a Rookie that Knows nothing and think everything that Glitters is Gold.

Unregistered
    My man I am haven’t threatened anyone I am unmasking al Decarao/Besaculo Spineless that was calling out and since he was in charge of the Staffing Program he would show SICK for the day and would later change it to ON Duty status.

His Sgt. Noticed and did the right thing by contacting IA,Frank Fernandez was still around and DID not 39 him for stealing $ No threats pure FACtS,this’s how Corrupt Miami Police is. You in the other hand might be a Rookie that Knows nothing and think everything that Glitters is Gold.
    did you approach this person face to face? No so your a piggy 🐷 in a blanket even better your a corqetta excuse the spelling you know that shit yall eat down there

Unregistered
    Antunez to start off some of us are celebrating at Tootsie we are so happy you finally left you are a weasel/chivaton Rata.
    Your 10 minutes speech means nothing to staff I overheard them talking crap about it.

You are such a KissA** spineless Turd.

We at MPD are glad to see you retire we hope you stay that way we hope To never to see you again. Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Cherna!

Should had been fired for your off duty incident involving your neighbor and ticket.

You mentioned Frank Fernandez on your final 06 we now understand how you were able to survive and skated thru the years.

Frank Fernandez was and still is another Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Sapingon

Get my IP address find out who I am, see what you want to do about It traga leche.
    piggy in a blanket 😂

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast