Antunez how pathetic was your final 06 speech Incredible
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Antunez how pathetic was your final 06 speech Incredible

Antunez to start off some of us are celebrating at Tootsie we are so happy you finally left you are a weasel/chivaton Rata.
    Your 10 minutes speech means nothing to staff I overheard them talking crap about it.

You are such a KissA** spineless Turd.

We at MPD are glad to see you retire we hope you stay that way we hope To never to see you again. Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Cherna!

Should had been fired for your off duty incident involving your neighbor and ticket.

You mentioned Frank Fernandez on your final 06 we now understand how you were able to survive and skated thru the years.

Frank Fernandez was and still is another Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Sapingon

Get my IP address find out who I am, see what you want to do about It traga leche.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Antunez to start off some of us are celebrating at Tootsie we are so happy you finally left you are a weasel/chivaton Rata.
    Your 10 minutes speech means nothing to staff I overheard them talking crap about it.

You are such a KissA** spineless Turd.

We at MPD are glad to see you retire we hope you stay that way we hope To never to see you again. Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Cherna!

Should had been fired for your off duty incident involving your neighbor and ticket.

You mentioned Frank Fernandez on your final 06 we now understand how you were able to survive and skated thru the years.

Frank Fernandez was and still is another Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Sapingon

Get my IP address find out who I am, see what you want to do about It traga leche.
    We don’t need your IP address we know who u are Javi! Clase de come pinga eres. Can’t wait till you get 39

Unregistered
    We don’t need your IP address we know who u are Javi! Clase de come pinga eres. Can’t wait till you get 39
    Let's see, javi was ROD and no radio. How was he supposed to hear it? Sounds like someone is making up stuff.

Unregistered
    Let's see, javi was ROD and no radio. How was he supposed to hear it? Sounds like someone is making up stuff.
    It’s called his cronies told him!

Unregistered
    besa culo de primera clase!!!!!

Unregistered
    It’s called his cronies told him!
    He does have a group that messages him up to the minute reports

Unregistered
    That won’t happen guaranteed I have too much dirt on Peoples’,ain’t going down ALONE.

Unregistered
    Scanner? I can Legally buy one program it and scan 24/7.

Unregistered
    besa culo de primera clase!!!!!
    I almost vomit choke on a pastelito at Versailles,tremendo Arrastao how embarrassing.

Unregistered
    He does have a group that messages him up to the minute reports
    And I have land 1 mile east of Miami ave/Flagler.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast