The chief is as useless as tits on a boar
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The chief is as useless as tits on a boar

You know, if the stories I heard are correct, the chief is just a puppet. Don't get me wrong, we all knew he was nothing but a place sitter soaking a salary, but to have the management here tell the union that he doesn't make policy or decisions therefore don't meet with him speaks volumes. The fact that they don't have anyone meet with field agents because they believe it's counterproductive is really unbelievable.

Having come here from a place that brought in outside folks to reestablish control and policies, putting unpopular policies in place, this is no different. But, at the very least they went around and explained to the troops the reasons why and the positive effects it would ultimately have. Many were angry and told them so.

After dealing with the changes most people ultimately agreed that it was for a positive reason and it needs to happen, even though they may have initially hated the changes.

What they've done is not for the good of the many and the agency, it's an attempt to punish the few with collective punishment. It's like everything else, this too shall pass and we'll learn to "deal" with the policies in a manner that best fits us.

formeremployee1102
    Those above him seek to destroy you and your career and dismantle your agency. So stop slinging mud at him. Your focus should be elsewhere...

Unregistered
    He sucks incompetent and has no experience. I wish he would win that Sheriff's race just to get him the f out of here but you could wish that on the citizens of that community.

Unregistered
    Lol. Turd sparkplug. @i should be driving the nice blacked out jeep but Daniel won’t let me have the keys

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. Turd sparkplug. @i should be driving the nice blacked out jeep but Daniel won’t let me have the keys
    The Tallahassee captain has been driving that keep for the last 2 weeks

Unregistered
    The Tallahassee captain has been driving that keep for the last 2 weeks
    What Tallahassee Captain?

Unregistered
    What Tallahassee Captain?
    The one who is also a LT. Thanks to him it will be the norm now for captains to directly supervise agents, rank no longer means anything here mark my words as people leave you won’t see promotions you’ll see managers or program administrators.

Unregistered
    The one who is also a LT. Thanks to him it will be the norm now for captains to directly supervise agents, rank no longer means anything here mark my words as people leave you won’t see promotions you’ll see managers or program administrators.
    He will receive the Secretary's Award of Merit for that.

Unregistered
    I would bet any amount of money he’s not holding briefing 7 days a week for his two squads

Unregistered
    I would bet any amount of money he’s not holding briefing 7 days a week for his two squads
    What to brief? Go do inspections? Are you a fool you need to be briefed on that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast