Tom Mead
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Mead

Unregistered

Tom Mead

Are any of you guys aware of what Tom Mead was doing while working for Homestead PD?

Mead was unlawfully pulling restricted CJIS info and giving it to the city manager to retaliate against political enemies.

This even included sharing banking SARs.

Also it seems this guy in Homestead has also busted him for sending DAVID info on a public group chat.

Here is a link to that:
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...11996862318810

I guess we will hire anyone these days.

Unregistered
    Mead was providing federally protected banking SARS as well.

Wonder if he used his connections with the FBI to come across those?

Unregistered
    So that's why he ran out of Homestead.

Unregistered

Meade

Who ever is putting this beware, if that officer was not convicted of anything,
    What you are writing and disseminating to third parties is called Libelous.
    In America, it doesn't matter what someone accused of, the state has to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. So take your leftists Marxists ideology and go suck on Kamalas penis. That officer is entitled to all due process afforded in the US constitution, Florida Statutes 112 police bill of rights and if he passed the background check he is innocent until proven guilty.
    Go on get with your satanic evil hate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In America, it doesn't matter what someone accused of, the state has to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. So take your leftists Marxists ideology and go suck on Kamalas penis. That officer is entitled to all due process afforded in the US constitution, Florida Statutes 112 police bill of rights and if he passed the background check he is innocent until proven guilty.
    For it to be libelous it has to be false.

Please God tell me you don't have a badge too.

Not sure what you mean by due process, as you don't get due process before the media can publish about you.

You sound about as brave as Scot Peterson.

Ask your boy Mead if it is true that he left HPD because he was tired of doing the dirty work for George Gretsas?

Looks like he didn't get out fast enough. LOL

Unregistered

Due process? You got to be kidding.

The flash drives tell it all. Emails, hidden files and fake investigations. Dude your smoking something. I copied the response below from another post. Seems one of HPD's own is tired of the bxllshit too.

How funny is this sh1t. Steve Losner, why don't you just run for office and lose again instead of talking smack with the Moe and Mead at HPD. Really pathetic and kinda funny.
    How funny that time has revealed Georgie porgy and his secret hit squad, TM, RR, CB and even the main man himself AR have created the perfect narrative to ruin anyone that got in their way. But oh boy, seems like the elected folks in Delray were a bit smarter and not mesmerized by the little guy and actually fired him. Then enter the flash drives. What fu<kin' idiot commits numerous crimes, directs TM, RR and others on city time to pull out all the stops and get every detail they could using any database they had access to, illegal or not on SS, BR EDNA, Doc Justice and no telling who else. Well the devil is in the details and you know how much info you can put on those drives these days? Emails, dossiers, SAR reports, David reports, FBI CJIS reports, not one with a case number or an active investigation. Oh and then there is Gary F, the coward of the county himself. Oh Gary. Not enough that you and your witch wife Kimbo lied to every judge you could to get out of paying DB what you owed him, you transferred everything into her name. Just think what she could do when she kicks you to the curb. Sad but there are many that want you to get exactly what you deserve, it’s widely rumored that you did many “repairs” on real jewelry and watches that somehow came back fake, you will get yours one day buddy cause Karma has everyone’s address, even yours in that million dollar spread you have in Punta Gorda, and to think the entire time you were building that place, you were telling a judge you had nothing. Just a conman with a charlatan by your side you are.

I have been with HPD for over 20 years and when this shit went around the department, there was a sigh of relief knowing that those who have had their way with the city during Georges reign of terror, over good officers that stay out of politics, the promotions, cush assignments, kissing the man's ass (AR) that is every time he walked by but secretly telling everyone what an idiot he is. Scottie, how many times did you and CaptJon coward Burgess talk about you taking the chief's spot when your team runs him out of town. I bet you were pissed when the turncoat decided he couldn't win the Mayor's post and he tucked and ran. Oh the webs of deception we weave when we don't have the balls to be upfront like a man and play dirty pool with those you THOUGHT weren't talking. You see, the chief learned firsthand that there is no expectation of privacy for city officials and they could be recorded without their knowledge. The funny thing is, it's been rumored now the TM, who hauled ass out of dodge because he finally figured out George was gonna leave him high and dry to face the music for the sinister, cowardly and most likely criminal acts he carried out for pompous and paranoid Georgy and Al, you think he doesn't have evidence and tapes of you Kennedy? Oh not to mention Chippie and Rivera. The house of cards and those who played in it never dreamed of these flash drives being made public. I mean you kept all the shit off the books for so long, it’s almost as if George did it on purpose. And Al lying under oath in depositions, not knowing when he signed this or where he did that all to hide records from the PBA, it's just a joke. Good thing your insider at the SAO's office Isis Perez, laughingly called the chief of public corruption, abruptly resigned, damn those emails. If it wasn't so sad, it would be comical. Oh and did you know that Georgie lived with the padget boys and a few "good" men here in Homestead? Not that I have anything against anyone of any persuasion but really? Giving these "guys" sweetheart contracts and sleeping, well let’s just say four guys in a Keysgate condo seems a bit odd. How about Gemma, Georges personal hit "man." Goes with the boy to Delray, gets a job there salary and all, laptop that BTW was wiped clean by her a day before she turned it back in to the city in a blatant criminal act, she may have taken a few lessons from Hillary but my guess is George told her to. But anyway, she still has a position with the city of Homestead and the company, that oversees a part of the financing of Homestead Station. You just can't make this up. I hear that there is a legal showdown on the horizon and there will be several involved so get your popcorn and be prepared to see the under belly of your city like never before. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Unregistered

PBA all the way

Wait, you quote the police bill of rights brought to you by your local and state PBA and you were hiding records from them. Just insane

Unregistered

Due process

You sound like a ***** democrat who isn't getting their way
    Look *****, I've been wearing a badge longer than you have been sucking your moms tits for her scummy milk and I'm telling you, I not only no law, I am an expert on civil tort, civil law and common law and I'm trying to educate you.Again! Even if you did it, the American legal system is designed by the founding fathers that the state must prove their case! We all know OJ killed them both, but the Jury did not believe the prosecutor. So even if the state claims to have mountains of evidence, if the state declines or fails to produce or convince the jury, you are legally not guilty. It doesn't mean innocent. It means not guilty because the evidence failed to produce a conviction. Thevsame goes for IAs, founded, unfounded, unsubstantiated or exonerated. you can rant all you want but if the department did an IA, the state declined or did a poor job, stop crying about it and get a life. You're acting like an woman scorned.
    That being said, No bro, contrary to what Demonrats think, you don't go to jail on a mere complaint or allegation. You get to face the *****es who accuse you..so my guess is, Mead has been with Homestead, FBI task force, ect. The guy is a seasoned officer who mist likey put away tons of bad guys in his day. Now look it up asswipe.when you write a libelous statement and pass it on to third parties and it has not been proven to be true, ie, bo conviction, its a lie and you can be sued. And if you wear a badge, you are a disgraceful officer and a gossip beta male simp.
    Toughen up and leave your fellow officer alone.

Unregistered

So you sick your moms tit too?

Look *****, I've been wearing a badge longer than you have been sucking your moms tits for her scummy milk and I'm telling you, I not only no law, I am an expert on civil tort, civil law and common law and I'm trying to educate you.Again! Even if you did it, the American legal system is designed by the founding fathers that the state must prove their case! We all know OJ killed them both, but the Jury did not believe the prosecutor. So even if the state claims to have mountains of evidence, if the state declines or fails to produce or convince the jury, you are legally not guilty. It doesn't mean innocent. It means not guilty because the evidence failed to produce a conviction. Thevsame goes for IAs, founded, unfounded, unsubstantiated or exonerated. you can rant all you want but if the department did an IA, the state declined or did a poor job, stop crying about it and get a life. You're acting like an woman scorned.
    That being said, No bro, contrary to what Demonrats think, you don't go to jail on a mere complaint or allegation. You get to face the *****es who accuse you..so my guess is, Mead has been with Homestead, FBI task force, ect. The guy is a seasoned officer who mist likey put away tons of bad guys in his day. Now look it up asswipe.when you write a libelous statement and pass it on to third parties and it has not been proven to be true, ie, bo conviction, its a lie and you can be sued. And if you wear a badge, you are a disgraceful officer and a gossip beta male simp.
    So you think for a fuxking second we don’t have proof you asswipe. It’s sad the the selected veteran officers sold out for a contract to come back and do the dirty work for this manager who has finally met his match. Let’s be honest. Jeff P, Jon B, Pat F, Stephen S, Elvis M, and a host of others new what was going on. So, just sad that these veteran officers sold out for a little money. Why don’t you do a Public Records Request for the flash drive that WSH has. Stop throwing up smoke and realize that these guys are not who we thought they were.

Maybe it’s time for you to retire because I’ve been on for over twenty years and haven’t sucked my moms tit for over 50 years. Your fake news.

Unregistered
    The first 2 post were me.

I am a libertarian/conservative and voted for Trump (who is not a conservative) twice, but keep deluding yourself if it helps you sleep better at night.

I am not a scared coward. My name is James Eric McDonough, Ph.D.

My Address is 32320 SW 199th Avenue, Homestead, Florida 33030

Cell: 571-245-5410

Email: phd2b05@gmail.com

If Mead's little scared pu$$y ass wants to sue me I Fu$king dare him to, no I beg him to. Last time he went at me, I beat the SAO all the way to SCOTUS pro se, because he was too much if a pu$$y to fight his own battles.

I would pay his filing fee just to beat his and his attorney's a$$es. Of course this will be after I went so far up his a$$ in discovery it would make roto-rotor blush. Followed by me having his frivolous claims dismissed under FS. 768.295, him paying my legal costs and fees, and my countersuing him under 42 USC 1983. But he is free to fu$k around and find out.

And I don't just have allegations. I have the evidence, and so do many others. I have the copies Mead sent of banking SARs, I have him illegally pulling DAVID, NCIC, FCIC, sharing HIPAA info, etc. I don't bluff ask your pu$$y friend. Are you really going to attempt to justify these actions?

Seriously ask the Biatch that is Tom Mead if he was ever used as a tool for the biggest tool, George Gretsas, to go after political enemies?

You will be disappointed if you do.

Doc Justice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast