NW District
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NW District

Unregistered

NW District

What’s going on in NW District? Morale seems low and several officers are putting in transfers.

Unregistered
    They need to do a body for body with that POS female here in Hammocks that doesn’t even 15 with officers while they are fighting right in front of her school. Get her out of here!

Unregistered
    Nobody likes it there. Commander is a *****, Gardens area LT is an asshole. Officers aren't allowed to leave to take a shit or do anything without being written up. They will find ways to write you up.

Unregistered

Newbies

Omg you must be a millennial. We have an amazing commander and Lt. You may not like them but that doesn't make them evil. I'm sure I won't like your whining ass either, but I know that doesn't make you evil. It just means we won't get along. If you don't like it here, go to another agency but why on earth hate on your fellow officers who will in your time of need back you up when you're getting your ass kicked. Stop it you're and embarrassment to this establishment. Bad attitude.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Omg you must be a millennial. We have an amazing commander and Lt. You may not like them but that doesn't make them evil. I'm sure I won't like your whining ass either, but I know that doesn't make you evil. It just means we won't get along. If you don't like it here, go to another agency but why on earth hate on your fellow officers who will in your time of need back you up when you're getting your ass kicked. Stop it you're and embarrassment to this establishment. Bad attitude.

Q is that you? You are definitely in the minority with that thinking.

Unregistered

Major S

They need to do a body for body with that POS female here in Hammocks that doesn’t even 15 with officers while they are fighting right in front of her school. Get her out of here!
    She’s “connected”

Unregistered
    Damn what officer did that??

Unregistered
    She’s “connected”

Ohhhh that explains it!

Unregistered

New rules

Command staff says no leaving the school unless you tell them . This is the stupidest policy considering there is hardly anyone in the schools. The few that are there is just a ploy to get state money cuz DeSantis threatened the Demonrats if they didn't open, he would hold funding. Hmmmm....the new policy makes me think the Demonrats are planning a false flag at one of our schools like parkland. I can't fathom which idiot ordered all SROs to headquarters for an hour and a half and left all Dade schools vulnerable while Scott Israel orchestrated a false flag at parkland with the help of CIA AND FBI. NOW THAT BIDRN IS IN GET READY FOR MORE MASS SHOOTINGS TO BEGIM TBE GREAT GUN GRAB NARRATIVE

Unregistered
    Command staff says no leaving the school unless you tell them . This is the stupidest policy considering there is hardly anyone in the schools. The few that are there is just a ploy to get state money cuz DeSantis threatened the Demonrats if they didn't open, he would hold funding. Hmmmm....the new policy makes me think the Demonrats are planning a false flag at one of our schools like parkland. I can't fathom which idiot ordered all SROs to headquarters for an hour and a half and left all Dade schools vulnerable while Scott Israel orchestrated a false flag at parkland with the help of CIA AND FBI. NOW THAT BIDRN IS IN GET READY FOR MORE MASS SHOOTINGS TO BEGIM TBE GREAT GUN GRAB NARRATIVE
    STFU and go to your school and stay there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast