Grow up - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grow up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well every shift shes been on.
    Please tell me what the appeal is? Fr? I just don't see it

Unregistered
    Bro why are you so stuck on her?? We get it..you don't like her..move on.

Unregistered
    “Not appropriate for a woman” ?! Who the fck are you? Phyllis Schlafly?
    Hardly. I am one of the most liberal among us and, it might be shocking to hear this, but even some die hard feminist find chasing people in relationships disrespectful and, my personal opinion, it's unprofessional to be involved with people you work with (for this very reason). Even as a supervisor, I wouldn't socialize, even on a platonic level, with coworkers because it's unprofessional. Maybe you're good with smashing the supervisor after your shift then reading about it the next day. It's not my cup of tea. To each his own

Unregistered
    Hardly. I am one of the most liberal among us and, it might be shocking to hear this, but even some die hard feminist find chasing people in relationships disrespectful and, my personal opinion, it's unprofessional to be involved with people you work with (for this very reason). Even as a supervisor, I wouldn't socialize, even on a platonic level, with coworkers because it's unprofessional. Maybe you're good with smashing the supervisor after your shift then reading about it the next day. It's not my cup of tea. To each his own
    Whatever. Have your personal opinion. Socialize with whomever you wish. Just don’t be a fcking hypocrite holding women to different, higher standards than men.

There are two people making this a problem so the blame goes both ways.

Unregistered
    Whatever. Have your personal opinion. Socialize with whomever you wish. Just don’t be a fcking hypocrite holding women to different, higher standards than men.

There are two people making this a problem so the blame goes both ways.
    You assume I hold women to a higher standard because I am talking about a woman at the moment. If I were talking about the officer, I would have said "gentleman". In this particular case, we already know he's never been much of a gentleman. It's not in him to be a gentleman. It was a given that he's a pig, at best.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3225400]Whatever. Have your personal opinion. Socialize with whomever you wish. Just don’t be a fcking hypocrite holding women to different, higher standards than men.

Lol Why are you so angry? It's definitely clouding your ability to be objective. You just come off sounding angry and bitter. At no point was it said that women should be held to a higher standard. At no point was it said that you shouldn't do you. It actually said to "not my cup of tea but to each his own". So relax, calm down, no reason to cuss, pass judgment and call names. Not everyone is out to get to get you or attacking you. Some people just enjoy conversing with others.

Unregistered
    hes not the only one. a lot of people dislike her. she brought it on herself by crossing the line and being inappropriate. that is not acceptable behavior for a woman let alone a supervisor
    Please reread the above quote and tell me how it isn’t misogynist. I’ll wait.

Unregistered
    Relax Jose Gomez...

Unregistered
    Relax Jose Gomez...
    LMFAO! I'm a lesbian....I love women

Unregistered
    LMFAO! I'm a lesbian....I love women
    That should be attached to "Please reread the above quote and tell me how it isn’t misogynist. I’ll wait." I was laughing too hard that I replied to the wrong comment lololololol still laughing at that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast