Miami SAO to try to stretch charges against Officer Ubeda
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami SAO to try to stretch charges against Officer Ubeda

The pathetic Miami SAO that can't have their resources prosecute a simple habitual trespasser let alone a murderer is going to use their energy to try to bring charges against a officer who endorsed the "wrong" candidate.

Like Miami people say, "irregardless" officer Ubeda already casted his vote for #TRUMP2020 and nobody not even the sorry arse Miami SAO can take that vote back

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The pathetic Miami SAO that can't have their resources prosecute a simple habitual trespasser let alone a murderer is going to use their energy to try to bring charges against a officer who endorsed the "wrong" candidate.

Like Miami people say, "irregardless" officer Ubeda already casted his vote for #TRUMP2020 and nobody not even the sorry arse Miami SAO can take that vote back
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.loc...outputType=amp

Unregistered

Like Miami, people say, "irregardless" officer Ubeda already cast his vote for #TRUMP2020 and nobody not even the sorry arse Miami SAO can take that vote back
    True, but that was Ubeda's" self-inflicted injury. Let's all learn from his error. When voting in uniform or wearing any clothing item that identifies the wearer as a Law Enforcement Officer, don't put on a candidate's or cause political ad on you.

Unregistered
    True, but that was Ubeda's" self-inflicted injury. Let's all learn from his error. When voting in uniform or wearing any clothing item that identifies the wearer as a Law Enforcement Officer, don't put on a candidate's or cause political ad on you.
    But when you’re in unform You can do commercials for Carlos Gimenez, Esteban Bovo, and Anna Rodriguez. Oh and you can use county equipment ie. Police vehicle.
    If the indict Ubeda, then the only righteous thing to do it indict those who appear in the commercials I just mentioned.
    Fair is fair

Unregistered
    But when you’re in unform You can do commercials for Carlos Gimenez, Esteban Bovo, and Anna Rodriguez. Oh and you can use county equipment ie. Police vehicle.
    If the indict Ubeda, then the only righteous thing to do it indict those who appear in the commercials I just mentioned.
    Fair is fair
    Uhm, that’s actually a very good point...

Unregistered

You say like he didn't know what was going to happen

The man did not become a cop yesterday. He like most cops are fed up with the bs and hypocrisy from the liberals that hate Trump because of who he is and what he stands for.

Good for him. I hope he is enjoying his paid suspension aka vacation. He won't be working during the riots part 2 when Trump gets re-elected thanks to his vote

Unregistered

You forgot the other part

Fair is fair
    But when you're in uniform AND with rank of Chief of police you can take a knee with BLM which is led by Marxists.

You need to be complete when making a statement. Not half a$$ it. That's why nobody likes your kind of democrats.

Unregistered
    Fair is fair
    What will the charge be? I want to hear this one. Another waste of taxpayer money on a worthless politically driven case.

Unregistered
    What will the charge be? I want to hear this one. Another waste of taxpayer money on a worthless politically driven case.
    I hope this answers your question?

FSS 104.31 Political activities of the state, county, and municipal officers and employees.

(1) No officer or employee of the state, or any county or municipality thereof, except as hereinafter exempted from provisions hereof, shall:

(a) Use his or her official authority or "influence" for the purpose of interfering with an election or a nomination of office or coercing or influencing another person’s vote or affecting the result thereof. An officer or civilian donning an item that identifies the wearer's support for a particular candidate or cause falls under the "influence" clause. As Police Officers -- when on duty and in uniform -- representing our employing State, County, or municipality, we must not convey any political favoritism whatsoever. Sadly, this officer's support for President Trump may cause him dearly.

Long ago, when I served at MDPD, as elections dates approached, the Legal Bureau, at the Director's instruction, would issue a Legal Note reminding all employees, sworn and civilians, as to restrictions governing our behavior during the political season. Did Ramirez III direct such issuance?

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0104.31.html

Unregistered
    With Rundle one never knows. She has charged officers with attempted murder on battery cases.
    But, she better be prepared to charge a bunch of people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast