Who is Eliseo Santana, the Democrat taking on Pinellas’ powerful sheriff?

Unregistered

Who is Eliseo Santana, the Democrat taking on Pinellas’ powerful sheriff?

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florid...t41Zxd3Ui3yBrU

Santana taking on Bob Gualtieri's Swamp. Go Santana and good luck!

Unregistered
    Well done Kathryn we know your in the Bobs camp. This is selective journalism. Just a question did you check Bobs personnel jacket. To see if he had any demerits. Did you happen to ask Bob in his illustrious career how many arrest he actually made. It might shock you. Just FYI Bob never came up through the ranks. Ask him what if any middle-management low management or upper management responsibilities he had while he was at the Pinellas County Sheriff‘s office. The answer is none. I call this systematic biased journalism.

Unregistered
    Bob is a fraud I'm a Republican and I voted for Santana.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bob is a duplicate of Charlie Crist.

Unregistered
    Well done Kathryn we know your in the Bobs camp. This is selective journalism. Just a question did you check Bobs personnel jacket. To see if he had any demerits. Did you happen to ask Bob in his illustrious career how many arrest he actually made. It might shock you. Just FYI Bob never came up through the ranks. Ask him what if any middle-management low management or upper management responsibilities he had while he was at the Pinellas County Sheriff‘s office. The answer is none. I call this systematic biased journalism.
    Fake news! You’re one jealous MF! How many times do you have to be told Bob will be Sheriff as long as he wants. You dont get to make that decision. From what I hear he plans to run at least 2 more times. Wants to be the longest serving Sheriff in history.

Unregistered
    Then you are a RINO, You can not in good conscience be a true Republican or a Christian and vote for ANY Democrat.

Unregistered
    By the way Bob is the real RINO

Unregistered
    Santana, baby! He is going to go all the way! The revolution is coming which will sweep all the corrupt brass into the dustbin of history.