Daily Weapon Check Out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Daily Weapon Check Out

Effective November 1 you will leave your duty weapon at your office. There will be no more take home weapons. At the beginning of the shift you will sign out your gun. Off duty carry will no longer be permitted.

Unregistered
    As long as I can keep my handcuffs, your wife really loves them 👌🏻👈🏻

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Effective November 1 you will leave your duty weapon at your office. There will be no more take home weapons. At the beginning of the shift you will sign out your gun. Off duty carry will no longer be permitted.
    There is no boundary to the lies. Satire?

Unregistered
    I don't carry that gun. I carry my own. No policy. No problem. I like going old school with my 1911.

Unregistered
    I don't carry that gun. I carry my own. No policy. No problem. I like going old school with my 1911.
    Some agents don't carry a gun half the time anyways. Fact.

Unregistered
    Some agents don't carry a gun half the time anyways. Fact.
    Your lieutenant should be doing an equipment check during your daily briefing. Wait till Alpha 1 calls the office at 830 and asks to be put on speakerphone for the daily brief. Heads will roll. Copy?

Unregistered
    Your lieutenant should be doing an equipment check during your daily briefing. Wait till Alpha 1 calls the office at 830 and asks to be put on speakerphone for the daily brief. Heads will roll. Copy?

Who’s Alpha one???

Unregistered
    Who’s Alpha one???
    Turd spark plug

Unregistered
    I’ve never seen something so cheap and petty as our transition class. That may guy hoarded the ammo and made sure now took any extra bullets, in fact I think he ha just enough rounds for every person to qualify one time.

Unregistered
    Who’s Alpha one???
    At ABT, the law enforcement chief is assigned the radio ID Alpha 1. Civilians aren't normally assigned Alpha numbers for radio use but that may change.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast