Agency broken internally - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your reply is in response to the previous post about JTS denying an attempted homicide victim EMS 3 times.

That person died.

I'd venture a guess that, at a minimum, that dead person's friends and family cares.
    I think the poster is talking about your hard on for JT.
    Was there a lawsuit?

Unregistered
    I think the poster is talking about your hard on for JT.
    Was there a lawsuit?

I have a hard on for nothing but the truth, and can't stand a liar. Now that JT's using his "platform" for Ron to pander to a wider audience and try to spread more lies, it's important to stand up and counter his lies with the truth.

I have no idea about what happened with a lawsuit, or quiet settlement. This is one of his many "incidents" and it was in 2004. Why don't you ask Biolso of HCFR. He's the EMS part of the equation.

Facts are, Biolso was just trying to do his job, was denied - three times - and the person died.

Many of us who saw his behavior are still at the office and we remember what's documented in his file, beginning when Cal was here. It didn't end until Chad made the decision to get rid of such a reckless liability.

A few other things I remember are how he most certainly resigned, did NOT retire, and all the lies he was caught in. It's all there in his file, look for yourself.

Just remember, because he continues to lie and blame others for his behavior doesn't change the truth.

Unregistered
    I have a hard on for nothing but the truth, and can't stand a liar. Now that JT's using his "platform" for Ron to pander to a wider audience and try to spread more lies, it's important to stand up and counter his lies with the truth.

I have no idea about what happened with a lawsuit, or quiet settlement. This is one of his many "incidents" and it was in 2004. Why don't you ask Biolso of HCFR. He's the EMS part of the equation.

Facts are, Biolso was just trying to do his job, was denied - three times - and the person died.

Many of us who saw his behavior are still at the office and we remember what's documented in his file, beginning when Cal was here. It didn't end until Chad made the decision to get rid of such a reckless liability.

A few other things I remember are how he most certainly resigned, did NOT retire, and all the lies he was caught in. It's all there in his file, look for yourself.

Just remember, because he continues to lie and blame others for his behavior doesn't change the truth.

I was there and remember.

Unregistered

I’m not familiar with this incident, but the fact that so people bring up “files” here like anyone believes anything written in IA files, is amazing to me. We all know IA writes what they’re told to write.

Unregistered
    I’m not familiar with this incident, but the fact that so people bring up “files” here like anyone believes anything written in IA files, is amazing to me. We all know IA writes what they’re told to write.

Good try at gaslighting! LOL!

MULTIPLE issues with IA through THREE SHERIFFS is someone else's fault!

Unregistered

No gaslighting required. There’s enough deputie victims of IA bullshit here who can testify to what I wrote. They seem to pop up daily. Look how Izzy popped up yesterday...

Unregistered
    No gaslighting required. There’s enough deputie victims of IA bullshit here who can testify to what I wrote. They seem to pop up daily. Look how Izzy popped up yesterday...

There are also those still here who witnessed JT's lies and cover-ups.

I remember.

Unregistered

I don’t think the term “gaslighting” means what you think it means.

How many former and CURRENT deputies are suing the sheriff’s office? So many lawsuits with the words, “hostile working environment,” “falsified records,” and now, “falsified CRAS.”

This is an alarming pattern of behavior that goes way beyond JT.

Like someone wrote in a different forum on this page, sit back and wait because it is just a matter of time before it happens to you too!

Unregistered
    There are also those still here who witnessed JT's lies and cover-ups.

I remember.

Worked at D3 and saw his lying shiit, too.

Unregistered
    Worked at D3 and saw his lying shiit, too.
    I worked at d3 too for years and directly with JT, and I never witnessed any of this stuff you guys are talking about, so stop trying to make it seem like he’s the only one who has an issue with this office. The real issue here is that any time someone starts speaking the truth, the become an enemy of the state. It’s part of the HCSO brainwashing program.

Nothing to see here people. Everything here is great!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast