Agency broken internally - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked at d3 too for years and directly with JT, and I never witnessed any of this stuff you guys are talking about, so stop trying to make it seem like he’s the only one who has an issue with this office. The real issue here is that any time someone starts speaking the truth, the become an enemy of the state. It’s part of the HCSO brainwashing program.

Nothing to see here people. Everything here is great!

You are full of shiit. Now he has a wider audience under the guise "helping" Ron. All he's doing is spreading more of his lies and acting like he was some hero.

He was a lying disgrace then and he's a lying disgrace now.

Unregistered
    You are full of shiit. Now he has a wider audience under the guise "helping" Ron. All he's doing is spreading more of his lies and acting like he was some hero.

Thou dost protest too much!

Unregistered
    I worked with him at too. He’s exactly as has been described here repeatedly. He operates under the old adage of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. He is not a hero and there is no way to make someone like him happy. He’ll always be a critic, a pot stirrer and a liar. He was given EXTRA SPECIAL courtesy going back to Cal when he was recommended for dismissal then. I sure hope no one ever has to rely on his testimony to make a case. His credibility was shot many years ago. I guess his early retirement ain’t all that to keep him so obsessed with this office. I fight for myself and so do my friends and coworkers. I sure as hell don’t need his sorry azz. Vote McMullen or Chronister or Pruitt. I don’t care. We will be fine. We are a family he chose to leave...thank God!

Unregistered
    I worked with him at too. He’s exactly as has been described here repeatedly. He operates under the old adage of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. He is not a hero and there is no way to make someone like him happy. He’ll always be a critic, a pot stirrer and a liar. He was given EXTRA SPECIAL courtesy going back to Cal when he was recommended for dismissal then. I sure hope no one ever has to rely on his testimony to make a case. His credibility was shot many years ago. I guess his early retirement ain’t all that to keep him so obsessed with this office. I fight for myself and so do my friends and coworkers. I sure as hell don’t need his sorry azz. Vote McMullen or Chronister or Pruitt. I don’t care. We will be fine. We are a family he chose to leave...thank God!
    It appears to us reading this that this office is a little obsessed with him.

Unregistered
    It appears to us reading this that this office is a little obsessed with him.
    I don’t want anyone speaking for me unless I say so. That’s it. I’m not “the office”. I’m just fed up seeing the crap spewed by someone who has no place to talk. He’s an arrogant little prick who can’t tell the truth. If he had credibility, that’s another story. He should stop flattering himself. He left this job. If anyone is obsessed, it’s him.

Unregistered

So are you saying Izzy is spreading lies because she too supports McMullen? When you answer this question plz call her so she can meet up with you and explain it in details.

Unregistered
    I don’t want anyone speaking for me unless I say so. That’s it. I’m not “the office”. I’m just fed up seeing the crap spewed by someone who has no place to talk. He’s an arrogant little prick who can’t tell the truth. If he had credibility, that’s another story. He should stop flattering himself. He left this job. If anyone is obsessed, it’s him.
    Are you the citizen that keeps harassing him about some land dispute in his area are you the one that hired Michelle Williams or something to give the County Commissioners a problem???

Unregistered
    I have a hard on for nothing but the truth, and can't stand a liar. Now that JT's using his "platform" for Ron to pander to a wider audience and try to spread more lies, it's important to stand up and counter his lies with the truth.

I have no idea about what happened with a lawsuit, or quiet settlement. This is one of his many "incidents" and it was in 2004. Why don't you ask Biolso of HCFR. He's the EMS part of the equation.

Facts are, Biolso was just trying to do his job, was denied - three times - and the person died.

Many of us who saw his behavior are still at the office and we remember what's documented in his file, beginning when Cal was here. It didn't end until Chad made the decision to get rid of such a reckless liability.

A few other things I remember are how he most certainly resigned, did NOT retire, and all the lies he was caught in. It's all there in his file, look for yourself.

Just remember, because he continues to lie and blame others for his behavior doesn't change the truth.
    sounds like you talking about Chad chronister as well

Unregistered
    So are you saying Izzy is spreading lies because she too supports McMullen? When you answer this question plz call her so she can meet up with you and explain it in details.
    No.

I'm saying "You are full of shiit. Now he has a wider audience under the guise "helping" Ron. All he's doing is spreading more of his lies and acting like he was some hero.

He was a lying disgrace then and he's a lying disgrace now."

Unregistered
    Are you the citizen that keeps harassing him about some land dispute in his area are you the one that hired Michelle Williams or something to give the County Commissioners a problem???
    Wtf? That’s a stretch that’s confusing and weird. I said I worked with him. He made the rounds you know and he made some enemies a long time ago. Seems he’s pissed off some others. Shocker. Funny how he’s always playing victim and not an ounce of accountability. That’s called sociopathy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123