Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

No more take homes

Get ready it's coming. Park the cars.

Unregistered
    That’s when you’ll really see a mass exodus

Unregistered

Welcome to Jonestown

And you morons thought that the “Deregethon” was only going to be on paper. Halsey will defeat all of you and your union by the power of gray skull it must be done! Unemployment line for these agents.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s when you’ll really see a mass exodus
    None of you lazy low budget retards are in demand. Nobody is going anywhere because nobody wants any of you.

Unregistered
    Nice I will drive in at 0830 get my car and gun leave the office do 1 inspection they have to drive back drop off my car and gun and go home easy day.

Unregistered
    Cant wait for the mandatory OT to pick up my car and gun. Oh and loading and unloading my gun in the office cant see that having any I'll side effects.

Unregistered
    Cant wait for the mandatory OT to pick up my car and gun. Oh and loading and unloading my gun in the office cant see that having any I'll side effects.
    What does having to drive your personal car to the office have to do with having to pick up your gun at the office?NOTHING!
    No one is losing their take home but you whiners are losing your minds.Here is another factoid for you. Commute time is not work time. If you have to leave your trailer at 5:00AM to be at the office at 8:30AM to pick up a pool car, that is called commute time and you don't get to claim it as your work time. There is no way you will ever get any OT for that.
    Make sure you order the correct jacket size.

Unregistered
    Ok. So let me figure this out. If I live up in Pasco County and have to report to the district office in Tampa by 8am to start my day I will have to leave my residence by 6am. Then work an 8hr day and report back to the office at 5pm. Then drive my personal vehicle back to my residence and arrive home at 7pm if I’m lucky. That is a 13-14 hr day every day!! Gotta love this place!!!!

Unregistered
    [QuUOTE=Unregistered;3223855]Ok. So let me figure this out. If I live up in Pasco County and have to report to the district office in Tampa by 8am to start my day I will have to leave my residence by 6am. Then work an 8hr day and report back to the office at 5pm. Then drive my personal vehicle back to my residence and arrive home at 7pm if I’m lucky. That is a 13-14 hr day every day!! Gotta love this place!!!![/QUOTE]

Your math is correct.

Unregistered
    Ok. So let me figure this out. If I live up in Pasco County and have to report to the district office in Tampa by 8am to start my day I will have to leave my residence by 6am. Then work an 8hr day and report back to the office at 5pm. Then drive my personal vehicle back to my residence and arrive home at 7pm if I’m lucky. That is a 13-14 hr day every day!! Gotta love this place!!!!
    Fear not, your commuting won’t last long. You will get a QAR soon after and be fired. This is the future. Agents will be framed and terminated. Resistance is futile the QAR cleansing is about to start.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast