Campaign document dump coming this week. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are correct. They are waiting until just after elections to remove Tony. Someone will be appointed for 2 years.
    Are you that stupid? There is no two year appointment unless it is the LAST two years of the term.

Unregistered
    This is just Wayne's spook talking Sh!t. Since he knows he already lost. It's funny to see the rejects working for Wayne at the polls. We dont have not one person there and we will WIN. 😆
    Gary should be focusing on who murdered his daughter then pitting sh!t out like this. Now I'm authorized to follow you because you don't know who I am but I hold a PhD in Technology forensics and I see you.

Unregistered
    This is just Wayne's spook talking Sh!t. Since he knows he already lost. It's funny to see the rejects working for Wayne at the polls. We dont have not one person there and we will WIN. 😆
    Gary should be focusing on who murdered his daughter then pitting sh!t out like this. Now I'm authorized to follow you because you don't know who I am but I hold a PhD in Technology forensics and I see you.
    Little Greg you should be focusing on figuring out how to get lube into the jail cell so Bubba can pins that without pain.

Unregistered
    Now that sounds racist. You must be a whitez boy talking like that. You done wrong.

Unregistered
    The only thing you hold is another mans penis.

Unregistered

Privatizing detention

Uts coming folks
    The bids are going to the county commision

Unregistered
    Uts coming folks
    The bids are going to the county commision
    This is crazy, asking for all kinds of problems. We have a dis-functional county commission.

Unregistered
    This is crazy, asking for all kinds of problems. We have a dis-functional county commission.
    You just figured this out? Broward is a Democratic County, they ruin everything. Just look at all the Democratic counties that have failed, including ours!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123