Campaign document dump coming this week. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anonymous is powerless in this. He could shoot an unarmed teenager in the head on a sidewalk today and nothing would change.. Half the votes are in already. Nothing will stop him now.
    Votes dont matter , he will be removed!

Unregistered
    AS with all the predictions , many people make predictions on this site acting like they are in the know. It's down to the wire now, most of Broward has already voted. Desantis needs to step up or the AG.
    Desantis doesn't have the guts to actually do the right thing ! This removal will be FDLE or FBI

Unregistered
    Desantis doesn't have the guts to actually do the right thing ! This removal will be FDLE or FBI
    I don't necessarily agree that DeSantis won't remove Tony. I believe he's playing the odds and buying time. If he removes Tony now that could allow Israel back in, if he waits until the elections results are in, if Tony wins, he can remove him or not swear him in and put someone in for 2 years, that has been properly vetted this time. Then in 2 years a special election will be held. That scenario seems more likely since it keeps both Isreal out (his initial campaign promise) and removes Tony (his headache since being appointed). I don't believe FDLE or the FBI will do anything before DeSantis. Just my 2 cents.

Unregistered
    I don't necessarily agree that DeSantis won't remove Tony. I believe he's playing the odds and buying time. If he removes Tony now that could allow Israel back in, if he waits until the elections results are in, if Tony wins, he can remove him or not swear him in and put someone in for 2 years, that has been properly vetted this time. Then in 2 years a special election will be held. That scenario seems more likely since it keeps both Isreal out (his initial campaign promise) and removes Tony (his headache since being appointed). I don't believe FDLE or the FBI will do anything before DeSantis. Just my 2 cents.
    Does not work that way sorry. No appointment, special election if within the first two years. Opens the door for Scotty again. Just face it, we are screwed. No qualified, honest, intelligent candidate will run.

Unregistered
    Does not work that way sorry. No appointment, special election if within the first two years. Opens the door for Scotty again. Just face it, we are screwed. No qualified, honest, intelligent candidate will run.
    It's ok, most would take Isreal over Tony !

Unregistered
    It's ok, most would take Isreal over Tony !
    Except Israel is politically done. No one will give him any money to run he’s a bad risk.

Unregistered
    If Tony wins the election and is removed prior to Two years the governor has to put an interim Sheriff in office and a special election would be held. Nothing will happen prior to the election. If by chance H Wayne Clark wins he wins no more discussion of Tony. We must hope Wayne wins and this is done. We also need Gregg Rossman to win or Broward County is doomed if this doesn't happen. Put your house on the market get as far away from her because this will be worse than escape from New York! Good luck

Unregistered
    If Tony wins the election and is removed prior to Two years the governor has to put an interim Sheriff in office and a special election would be held. Nothing will happen prior to the election. If by chance H Wayne Clark wins he wins no more discussion of Tony. We must hope Wayne wins and this is done. We also need Gregg Rossman to win or Broward County is doomed if this doesn't happen. Put your house on the market get as far away from her because this will be worse than escape from New York! Good luck
    You are correct. They are waiting until just after elections to remove Tony. Someone will be appointed for 2 years.

Unregistered
    You are correct. They are waiting until just after elections to remove Tony. Someone will be appointed for 2 years.
    I want him gone more than anyone. But neither the FBI or FDLE is going to do it. So not sure who you think will.

Unregistered
    I want him gone more than anyone. But neither the FBI or FDLE is going to do it. So not sure who you think will.
    You may have spoken too soon. They are now saying they have proof of involvement in a second homicide?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast