Where are the Motormen and traffic units hiding? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We motormen are sexy and need to go the the gym daily..otherwise our girlfriends wouldn't invite us over for lunch
    Ok sgt J.k.

Unregistered
    Closest thing we got to being a fireman, but it’s on two wheels and you look cool as hell.
    I like them in their Santa boots and beards!!!🥖🍆🥕🥒🥒🥒

Unregistered
    Great question..where do they hide?
    Me personally have been hiding at your Mom’s house, what a MILF!!!!

Unregistered
    Me personally have been hiding at your Mom’s house, what a MILF!!!!
    No wonder why she smiles so much

Unregistered
    Serious question...I haven't seen any motormen or any other traffic units in months? These people are getting paid to do what? I want to know where they hide so I too can chill..
    They don't even come in the office..

Unregistered
    It's 2020, I don't blame them for hiding. There are people ambushing cops. You can be fired, sued or jailed for doing law enforcement work now. Five years ago I would have piled on and called them slugs for hiding. Truth is, nobody has our backs. Good for them! Make it until retirement or you can change careers.

Unregistered
    It's 2020, I don't blame them for hiding. There are people ambushing cops. You can be fired, sued or jailed for doing law enforcement work now. Five years ago I would have piled on and called them slugs for hiding. Truth is, nobody has our backs. Good for them! Make it until retirement or you can change careers.
    Thats a lot of hiding. Those bikes will last at least 10-12 yrs.. to and from the office gym. To and from the girlfriends house for lunch.. and thats it ... back to the office to knit a sweater for the homeless and hug a thug program...

Unregistered
    Thats a lot of hiding. Those bikes will last at least 10-12 yrs.. to and from the office gym. To and from the girlfriends house for lunch.. and thats it ... back to the office to knit a sweater for the homeless and hug a thug program...
    Can I order a knitted sweater in small?

Unregistered
    Are there any openings in motors.? I need a less stressful day. And I do know how to knit

Unregistered
    Are there any openings in motors.? I need a less stressful day. And I do know how to knit
    Get with me..I'm retiring in 4 months..I work or I should say workout and hide in Tamarac ..I selling my hiding space as well..comes with ac and a cot. Great wifi.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast