Where are the Motormen and traffic units hiding?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Where are the Motormen and traffic units hiding?

Serious question...I haven't seen any motormen or any other traffic units in months? These people are getting paid to do what? I want to know where they hide so I too can chill..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Serious question...I haven't seen any motormen or any other traffic units in months? These people are getting paid to do what? I want to know where they hide so I too can chill..
    Been told to hide, workout and take long lunches with an occasional pit stop at the girlfriends house..NO TICKETS

Unregistered
    Hey leave us alone and go handle those sig. 4’s, you know the ones that we are suppose to handle..lol

Unregistered

Life's great

Well we take a 2 hr breakfast, go to the gym for 2 hrs...shower and head to lunch either at a restaurant or our girlfriends house..then shower again...you know ...then head home smelling nice..

Unregistered

Hell yeah!

Well we take a 2 hr breakfast, go to the gym for 2 hrs...shower and head to lunch either at a restaurant or our girlfriends house..then shower again...you know ...then head home smelling nice..
    When is the next class? Sign me up!!

Unregistered
    Tickets not needed...

Unregistered
    Tickets not needed...
    We have a sheriff that supports that terrorists organization, BLM, and wants to defund the police, why would anybody put themselves in a position to get fired or suspended for some stupid violation of the social media policy for something posted 5 years ago? No thank you! You want to defund the police, we will defund the cities and county....no tickets! So much for those pet projects.

Unregistered
    D8 motors who knows!

Unregistered

Just collecting a check

They could at least double them up as a 2 man unit in busy districts? How long can the hiding continue?

Unregistered
    Responding code three to a freshly brewed pot at Circle K

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast