HCSO Deputy promoting politician in uniform!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    He’s retired! What does it matter what he does? You can’t fire a retired deputy, so why even bring it up? Retired means IA can’t harass you anymore.

Unregistered

Deep Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Truth and change frightens the small mind like nothing else."
    -Jack Handy
    "It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was running to go fight in another fight, away from the first fight." - Jack Handey

Unregistered

Amen

Let’s move forward and pray that cities like Philadelphia don’t come into our areas!
    I don’t believe any of us approve of discrimination against homosexuals, in fact it is our duty to protect them. That being said, the pandering and blm kneeling, in your face lbqt agenda pushing by politicians like Julie Jenkins crosses the line! Sexual agenda should not matter on anything, so why does the liberal media keeping pushing this! None of us care about your sexual agenda and if we bring this up, we are called homophobic! Promoting the BLM is promoting anarchy! Sure hope Jenkins and her supporters look into the origins of the kneeling anarchists!

Unregistered
    Let’s move forward and pray that cities like Philadelphia don’t come into our areas!

You are called a racist homophobe because you are one.

Unregistered

More Deep Thoughts

You are called a racist homophobe because you are one.
    "I don't think God put me on this planet to judge others. I think he put me on this planet to gather specimens and take them back to my home planet." - Jack Handey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123