HCSO Deputy promoting politician in uniform!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Retired Gay Sergeant wearing HCSO Uniform on political web site endorsing candidate

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pandering politician Julie Jenkins looking for gay and LEO votes! Total lack of integrity! Sodom and Gomorrah!
    Appears to be a violation of Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office General orders or standard operating procedures! The sergeant promoted his uniform photo and made comments on social media endorsing progressive liberal democrat Julie Jenkins who is running for HD 60!

I’m sure there is a violation but doubt any action will be taken on the violation(s), especially since subject deputy is gay!

Unregistered
    Appears to be a violation of Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office General orders or standard operating procedures! The sergeant promoted his uniform photo and made comments on social media endorsing progressive liberal democrat Julie Jenkins who is running for HD 60!

I’m sure there is a violation but doubt any action will be taken on the violation(s), especially since subject deputy is gay!

What do you not understand? He's RETIRED! Do you want them to fire him??

GTFO with your judgmental old azz!

Unregistered

It’s okay

I’m sure it’s very scary to see the whole world changing all around you. Probably seems like just yesterday when women were home where they belonged, blacks knew their place, and gays were given the beating they deserved.

Unregistered
    "I’m sure it’s very scary to see the whole world changing all around you. Probably seems like just yesterday when women were home where they belonged, blacks knew their place, and gays were given the beating they deserved".

The only one that deserves a beating is YOU for that stupid post!

Unregistered
    "I’m sure it’s very scary to see the whole world changing all around you. Probably seems like just yesterday when women were home where they belonged, blacks knew their place, and gays were given the beating they deserved".

The only one that deserves a beating is YOU for that stupid post!

"Truth and change frightens the small mind like nothing else."
    -Jack Handy

Unregistered

Ok...so have you seen Chad's political website? He has the uniform and has out agency in uniform doing a bunch of videos. Why can he do it but not Gil?

Unregistered

Pandering

I don’t believe any of us approve of discrimination against homosexuals, in fact it is our duty to protect them. That being said, the pandering and blm kneeling, in your face lbqt agenda pushing by politicians like Julie Jenkins crosses the line! Sexual agenda should not matter on anything, so why does the liberal media keeping pushing this! None of us care about your sexual agenda and if we bring this up, we are called homophobic! Promoting the BLM is promoting anarchy! Sure hope Jenkins and her supporters look into the origins of the kneeling anarchists!

Unregistered
    I don’t believe any of us approve of discrimination against homosexuals, in fact it is our duty to protect them. That being said, the pandering and blm kneeling, in your face lbqt agenda pushing by politicians like Julie Jenkins crosses the line! Sexual agenda should not matter on anything, so why does the liberal media keeping pushing this! None of us care about your sexual agenda and if we bring this up, we are called homophobic! Promoting the BLM is promoting anarchy! Sure hope Jenkins and her supporters look into the origins of the kneeling anarchists!

You are "called" a homophobe, a racist, a sexist, a xenophobe, and a hater in general- because you ARE!

It's a proven fact, people like you are actually attracted to those you say you dislike.

Unregistered

Pandering

Not a very mature, healthy response, but totally expected! I have no hatred for any of the groups you mentioned. Only compassion and the truth! Left wing propaganda and defunding the police will harm all of us! Keep America Great and vote Republican, your job may count on it!

Unregistered
    Not a very mature, healthy response, but totally expected! I have no hatred for any of the groups you mentioned. Only compassion and the truth! Left wing propaganda and defunding the police will harm all of us! Keep America Great and vote Republican, your job may count on it!

I agree! Vote for Sheriff Chad Chronister, Republican.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast