PBA meeting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PBA meeting

Unregistered

PBA meeting

Anyone else highly offended that the DD came out and said the reason for briefing and iPads is because we do not trust any of you at all and we will be tracking you via the iPad because we don’t trust your supervisors either.

At one point do we hit rock bottom?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone else highly offended that the DD came out and said the reason for briefing and iPads is because we do not trust any of you at all and we will be tracking you via the iPad because we don’t trust your supervisors either.

At one point do we hit rock bottom?
    Offended that the truth has been told? Not me. If you want to be trusted, you have to do the right thing, even when no one is lookin. That is something the whole agency should take as a learning experience.

Unregistered
    The PBA is more concerned about winter jackets for a non uniformed agency than the schedule.

Unregistered
    PBA needs to go

Unregistered
    The PBA plays politics with our agency. Don’t get it twisted. They have never fought for any agents when needed. Make sure you get your correct size for those jackets down south. You might freeze in that 89 degree weather in Miami.

Unregistered
    Start a thread on Discord and send some invites. This site is no good for any of what you are doing.

Unregistered
    Start a thread on Discord and send some invites. This site is no good for any of what you are doing.
    You’re so right. Let’s get back to what we are doing here. Please order larger sizes for the jackets because they might not fit like the uniforms we got now.

Unregistered
    So if your a three squad office do you rotate through a b and c, so do you work two straight months of weekends and nights?

Unregistered
    So if your a three squad office do you rotate through a b and c, so do you work two straight months of weekends and nights?
    Let me help.
    Alpha switches to Bravo. Bravo switches to Charlie. Charlie switches to Alpha.
    I am sure the union can explain it better than that. Enjoy your new jacket.

Unregistered

Take off Your Pants & Jacket

Wait, people still comment here? Is this 2009, where am I?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast