Gualtieri fails to check armed "guards" licenses at polling place

Unregistered

Gualtieri fails to check armed "guards" licenses at polling place

https://bit.ly/3dMmD6y?fbclid=IwAR2N...wM6WqaNRtgTLco

“Sheriff [Bob Gualtieri] told me the persons that were dressed in these security uniforms had indicated to sheriff’s deputies that they belonged to a licensed security company and they indicated – and this has not been confirmed yet – that they were hired by the Trump campaign,” Marcus said in a video interview with 8 On Your Side’s Chip Osowski Wednesday night.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://bit.ly/3dMmD6y?fbclid=IwAR2N...wM6WqaNRtgTLco

“Sheriff [Bob Gualtieri] told me the persons that were dressed in these security uniforms had indicated to sheriff’s deputies that they belonged to a licensed security company and they indicated – and this has not been confirmed yet – that they were hired by the Trump campaign,” Marcus said in a video interview with 8 On Your Side’s Chip Osowski Wednesday night.
    Who cares who hired them if know laws were broken then I guess you Biden turds want to make some reference to voter intimidation. Jesus send in the feds to investigate in order to waste thousands of dollars.

Unregistered
    BOB is a TRUMP sycophant. From the looks of this photo, he looks like hes ready to toss TRUMPS salad.

Unregistered
    BOB is a TRUMP sycophant. From the looks of this photo, he looks like hes ready to toss TRUMPS salad.
    Bob would get on his knees and service Trump like Stormy Daniels if he was offered an administration post.

Unregistered
    Bob would get on his knees and service Trump like Stormy Daniels if he was offered an administration post.
    Agreed 100%.

Unregistered
    Agreed 100%.
    Lets hope so. He can be someone else's nightmare leader higher up the chain. Hopefully he doesnt have the ability the hurt us anymore on the road from wherever he goes.

Unregistered
    Lets hope so. He can be someone else's nightmare leader higher up the chain. Hopefully he doesnt have the ability the hurt us anymore on the road from wherever he goes.
    Nope he’s sticking around to show you some love. I hear he plans on running at least 2 more times. He’s not going anywhere. You are the one who needs to move on Hater Boy!

Unregistered
    Nope he’s sticking around to show you some love. I hear he plans on running at least 2 more times. He’s not going anywhere. You are the one who needs to move on Hater Boy!
    Bob is sticking around because neither Trump or DeSantis are dumb enough to offer him a job. Plus he can't win any election other than the sheriff's due to his charming personality and exemplary character.