Bovo is so far behind in the polls, he throws a Hail Mary pass
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Bovo is so far behind in the polls, he throws a Hail Mary pass

Bovo is trailing way behind Cava that he has to try anything and everything. Well, he has thrown a Hail Mary pass and the ball is wobbly at best.
    Steadman Stahl starts the commercial, like anyone knows who he is. He has trouble with the pronunciation of words but more on that in a bit.
    Then this black dude says something but I have no idea what he said. Then a has been major who was kicked out of PIO speaks. Her speech is fine but holy crap a little make up would have helped.
    Finally, after playing the piece back a few times I now know that Steadman is saying “he’s always been there for us (which is a blatant lie) and now we proudly stand with him. However, his inability to speak crisp and clear, it sounds like he’s saying we probably stand by him.
    Whoever produced the piece should have caught those details but because they are so desperate they pushed it out.
    If the polls are correct, Bovo not only loses, but he loses badly.

Unregistered
    We shall see after 12:00 midnight on November 4. *Should Cava win, kiss goodbye to what remains of MDPD, and prepare yourselves to work in a "police department" ruled by leftists -defund the police - politicos and urban hooligans. *

Despite what you wrote, I remain sanguine and will be voting for Bovo. *Hell, my entire family and friends will or have.

In life, the only certain thing is change, and come 2024, let us hope whomever we elect Dade County Sheriff will be able to resurrect a moribund sheriff office.

Unregistered

If cava is good enough for Steadman, she’s good enough for me

Unregistered
    A while back I wrote about alcoholics‘ nose which is a condition that the nose gets deformed because of excessive alcohol. In this commercial you can see that Stahl’s’ nose is getting worse.

Unregistered
    October 26,2016 time magazine prints an article that reads “Hillary leads Trump in the polls by a comfortable 14 points”...... I’m going to go out and vote for Bovo. I’m going to encourage all my friends and family to go out and vote for Bovo. If you’re an employee of the Miami Dade Police Department; I hope you are doing the same, and not allowing your obsession with Stahl to be the detriment of all your brothers and sisters.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    October 26,2016 time magazine prints an article that reads “Hillary leads Trump in the polls by a comfortable 14 points”...... I’m going to go out and vote for Bovo. I’m going to encourage all my friends and family to go out and vote for Bovo. If you’re an employee of the Miami Dade Police Department; I hope you are doing the same, and not allowing your obsession with Stahl to be the detriment of all your brothers and sisters.
    Brother or Sister, God Bless You! *The future of your MDPD, as you know it today, hangs in the balance. *This avowed leftist - Cava - will be, at least for the next four years, until voters elect the Sheriff, the demise of MDPD. *Imagine having a County mayor like Chicago's Lori Lightfoot at the 111 BUilding's 29th Floor, *misgoverning Miami Dade County? *I cannot! *

This mayoral election transcends the PBA, Stahl, and all the internal politics; it is all about how you serve and protect your County constituents, and most importantly, how you survive your career until it is time to Honorably Retire, whenever you choose to do it.**

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There’s a part of me that wants Bovo to win so when it sticks it is again I can run it in the faces of the PBA Azzholes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast