Women turned off by CM

Unregistered

Women turned off by CM

I'm somewhat surprised how many Women are not voting for CM. The baby deal hasn't been forgotten. 4 separate women have told me they didn't vote for CM. Still think CM wins but it's by default.

Unregistered

carmen

he doesnt need your vote

Unregistered

Stained character

Marceno has an indelible stain on him it taints everyone associated with him.

To support him is agreeing with his lifestyle and immorality.

Respect the office NOT the office holder

Babies Lives Matter!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm somewhat surprised how many Women are not voting for CM. The baby deal hasn't been forgotten. 4 separate women have told me they didn't vote for CM. Still think CM wins but it's by default.
    LOL 4? wow I don't know how he's going to make it without there support! STFU

Unregistered
    Guess you can't read, maybe Joe Biden is right about the 4 year degree.

Unregistered

Carmine doesn’t own his mistake

That is the most egregious aspect of Marceno, he believes he is above it all and knows the voting public is stupid not to hold him accountable. Give him enough rope and his enablers will hang with him. The scandals will continue it is in Carmines nature to get into trouble and blame victims even unborn victims. Buying and lying his way to being Sheriff is just the start. Remember he is corrupt to the core. Remember he is a thug. Remember he is a fraud and you who pay to play are shameful.

Unregistered

Do not be too harsh with Carmine

According to his bio, before the PIO erased it, Carmine is finishing up his Bachelor’s degree. Yah right. High School educated Brooklyn bum lying and fraudulent but street smart that’s your Sheriff for you.

Don’t forget he is a cheating husband divorced single man that uses women and kills unborn. Way to go voters he is what you deserve.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Marceno has an indelible stain on him it taints everyone associated with him.

To support him is agreeing with his lifestyle and immorality.

Respect the office NOT the office holder

Babies Lives Matter!
    Yea..Now you can swallow my babies

Unregistered

A fish rots from the head down

Crude replies on this site emanate from Marceno himself or his surrogates. This crude behavior speaks to the decaying morales of the Marceno administration.
    Marceno allows this to continue and praises those of his “crew/cru” that stick up for him, got his back and are apologists of his.
    Carmine, these truths as witness to your character will not go away until you go away.
    You have a lot to answer for.